Thursday, May 18, 2023

1. From Boss to Servant - The Start

 

It all started with a kiss… a kiss that changed my life. I was divorced and had a good job, vehicle and a quite a big property on my own. I was quite successful in Sri Lankan standards. Had all what I wanted and the freedom to do what I want… be it spending time with friends over drinks, smoke, travel, overseas vacations, clubbing, sports events and even women. I was just reaching 40 and everything was going my way, apart from a regular partner. I got a good job in one of the biggest companies in SL as a Senior Manager for their IT support team. Had a team of approx. 100 people under me. I always like female domination, BDSM and cuckolding subject and took all the opportunities to watch and collect tons of videos and even purchased some of the fetish gears whenever I travel. I have collected some BDSM stuff like but plug, chained nipple pins and handcuffs, which I get some of the women I meet to use on me. But since this subject is not much popular in Sri Lanka and not suitable within our cultures, they really did not know how to use or treat me the way I want. 

She was one of my managers who was not that attractive when I first saw her. But she always had a good body and charming face with long hair, which caught my eyes. She was married and had a kid as well.  However, I always thought that they were not a match. Some days her eyes are quite red and sleepy… and she used to tell me that she had a heavy girls night out the previous day and how her friends and her flirts with guys in the club. At least twice a week she used to go out leaving the husband to look after the kid. Some days she returns way into the wee hours. I can tell when she goes out as her breath is full of smoke and spirits smell. Seems she has had couple of guys whom she seems to tease quite a bit. Not too sure whether she has had sex with them, but definitely kissing and touching was happening and she openly told me that as well. It seems to me that she is missing that kind of adventures and fun time from her husband and she enjoys teasing guys to the limit. This caught attention as it’s in the lines of cuckold and chatted with her quite a bit about how and what she does when she is out. During the first year before I could get to know her properly, I gave her a “needs improvement” during her appraisals, for which she was furious and argued with me until I put my foot down and made it clear that my decision stands still. Part was it because I had to go by company rules of having X number of needs improvement employees by category which I never told her.

Anyway, in one of the office parties were going strong and late in to the night. She was high and I also danced with her. During a break, while we were smoking she just leaned over and kissed me … kissed hard. I was shocked, for once as I was not expecting that from her and whether other saw it. Next day she did not even look at me and said sorry that she did it. But I was eager for her and said nothing to be sorry and if given the chance, I will kiss her more. Things started to go strong and we started flirting in office and we also started going out for drinks which turn into late nights as well. Gradually, we started an affair and she was great… great as a person, in bed, sex and moreover, she loves everything what I did. I also started to lick her toes and lick her ass for which she did not have any objection. Little by little I started to open up about my fetish of dominating women, foot fetish, women using men for their pleasure etc. In fact each time we have sex, I tell her to use me to satisfy her and sometimes I purposely do not come and get her to come and go for another around. We have sex about 5-6 times a day when we meet and it was like heaven. She started wearing kinky dresses for bed and even started wearing for work. I sometimes tease her by wearing her panties over my erected penis and sometimes have sex also wearing her panties. I told her about my liking of seeing her going in public without bra and also seeing her tight panty lines. Next day she turn up to office braless wearing a tight panty which could be seen well through her trousers. When I asked whether she came from home like that, she said that she removed her bra in the car park and when going home again she will wear.

She started coming to my place at least 2-3 times a week after hours and some days before going to work. We end up work after having passionate sex and juice all over our private parts. Some days she stays pretty late and go home and straight to the bed with all my cum on her body and virgina and I also sleep with all her cum on my penis and face. We loved this kinkiness. She had a set of my house keys and she even came for short time during weekend, just to give me a blow job or get her pussy licked. I even had a separate cupboard full of her cloths and underwear, which I keep for days after she wear, smelling for days. She knew this and she did not mind me sleeping with her undies. Gradually, she stopped going out with her friends and even stopped seeing guys she used to go out with. She was fully mine and I was fully her’s. I also get her to speak on the phone with her husband when I go down to lick her and also attend office meeting while I do her hours and hours. Although she was not comfortable at the beginning as the sensation was too much, she got used to it and allowed me to enjoy her lovely pussy lips and her anus. If only her husband knew what she was up to. When her husband goes overseas for official trips, she brings her kid and stays overnight. After she puts her to sleep, we start our wild sex sessions throughout the night, while her daughter sleeps very next to her. She gets me to do it from rear while cuddling her daughter and comes slowly so that her kid does not wake up. She even participate my parties at my place with my friends and leaves home a bit late, after which I have a wild time with my guys.

During out meet ups, I started serving her, be it drinks, tea or meals, like a proper waiter/butler. She laughs at it, but said that she likes to be treated that way by men. I started cleaning and doing her nails as well. Licking her ass was my favorite and sometimes does it for hours until she sleeps. Her boobs were somewhat saggy but quite nice, the way I love. I loved seeing them through flimsy outfit with those nipples erected to max. So we used to go on like this for years. She comes out with me for trips for 2 to 3 days saying that she has an official trip or a workshop and we have wild time during those trips. We started doing it odd places, like in my garden, roof top, next to her child, while our friends are in the hall, stairways, in the balcony of the hotel, in the car, she giving me a blow job while driving, in public places, in restaurant toilets, in the beach etc. We also did overseas vacations couple of times and I return with a sore penis which I cannot even touch for couple of weeks.

We also started watching sex movies together and I gradually introduced her to FemDom, Cuckold, Humiliation, Sissyfication, BDSM etc. She did not resist at all, although she was not keen to look at those videos, but because I love those subject, she watched with me. She learnt almost all what has to be learnt in Femdom, sissyfication of husband, BDSM, Fetishes like foot, toe, ass, piss etc. She in fact compared her husband to a sissy and a cuckold as he has not had sex from the day we met. Her face lit up when she said it, indicating she kind of liked the idea that she has a man to look after her monitory needs and a man to look after her sexual needs. By watching these she realize why I started licking her in her ass, toes, underarm pits, serving, kneeling and licking her etc. After our sessions, when she leaves, I think about her and her doing femdom stuff on me and masturbate all night. She knows that I masturbate quite a lot and used to tease me when I do not have a full erection with her.

Gradually, I started to push my fantasies of her being dominant and me being submissive. One day, after we have had great sex (of cause she on top and cumming), she asked me;

“Baby, do u really want me to be the dominant person?”, I said surely I would love to have her

“if I do, that will be it… no turning back. You may even regret it. Are you ok?”

“Yes darling”. I thought that she will take the role on vanilla basis and later on forget about it.

“ok, then. from tomorrow, things will change in our relationship. But I am warning you, I will be tough, in fact very tough on you while we are in private as well as in public. Make sure that you take all that and I will not turn back at all. In fact I will leave you if you turn back. Ok?”

“wow. Great darling.. I finally will have my baby the way I want and will never regret baby”. She laughed and said;

“You do not know what you are getting into Mister… I can be very charming, but you are yet to see my other side”

“No problem Madam. I am eagerly waiting to see”

Next day she did not turn up to work and when I called she said that she has a headache and cannot make it. That week Friday, she wanted me to take a leave and stay at home as she was coming home. Around 7.30am, she came to my place and straight into the bedroom. She looked at me and kissed me on my lips. She held my arm and came to the hall where she sat in the cushion. As I was about to sit;

“nope. You will not sit … I have something for you to do read”

“ok Mister… time for some reading” and passed me a letter.

“I took the day off to write this and you better read it loud and clear so that I also could hear”

Standing in my boxer shorts, I started reading it to myself.

“I cannot hear. Read it louder please”

“Dear Servant/Butler/Slave/House Boy,

From today, you will be totally under my control. You will do all what I say and the way I want it to be done, be it in private or in public or in office. Nothing more nothing less. In the event that you disobey, you will be severely dealt with, which will include deprivation and punishment. You will speak when I am want you to speak. You will address me Madam/Mistress/Lady/Nona/Princess/Queen all the time. In office you may call me by my name. You will be called as ‘slave’, ‘boy’,’butler’,’koluwa’ and ‘Paala’ which will be your new name from today onwards. Your body, soul and money, belongs to me now and you will not do anything without my permission. That include, smoking, drinking, going out with your friends, partying – be if official or otherwise, night outs, trips, vacations … everything.

If you have any event, you are supposed to request me in writing and it’s up to my discretion to grant you permission or not. If you do anything without my permission, you will be severely dealt as I mentioned before. You will stop associating all your family members and limit friendships as well. Every day, you will be required to report to me all your activities by duration, including weekends; which means, I will expect you to maintain a diary of your activities as proof. No expensive shirts, scents, trousers and visiting extravagant places. The only time you will visit such places is, if I want to go and you may accompany me.

You are required to file, document and present to me all your expenses on weekly basis. You will be required to show evidence of your expenses to the last cent and will return the balance money to me. Your credit card will be strictly monitored and will have to provide explanation for each of the line items. You will also get me a credit card with the same limit as yours for my usage, for which you will not have any right to question. Your pay will be directed to my account on monthly basis and you will request from me on weekly basis by written application. I will decide how much you should have in each occasion based on your performance measure via SLAs.

You will not associate any women or for that matter anyone without seeking my approvals. You will eat, drink and wear what I want. You will never ask any questions about my decisions and judgements and not certainly talking back. You will certainly not masturbate or have any kind of sexual activities without my presence. You will not get your cloths ironed by laundries in future. You will start doing all household chores such as cleaning, dusting, sweeping, cleaning toilets, washing car, cooking (will teach you), ironing, washing cloths etc. The house needs to be kept neat and tidy at all times and should be ready for my inspection at any time. Should I find the house not cleaned up to my level of satisfaction, you will be punished.

All your activities/chores will be SLA (service level agreements) driven, just as we delivery services in IT. I will come up with measurements and targets to achieve. You will be required to publish the reports and statistics in a power point format by end of each week for my review and based on your performance only I will decide on granting you privileges (eg. when you apply for permission your meet your friends) and also will decide how much you should be paid. All SLA will have a common denominator based on how much you satisfy me sexually. If this denominator is low, as you know just as our bonus payments, however much you achieve your individual SLAs, you will not be able to fulfill SLAs 100%. 

Furthermore, you will document all your activities what I have described above with processes, procedures and diagrams to elaborate the process. Those includes, but not limited to;

1.       Process to Obtain Permission – for events such as night outs, going out with friends and even office events

2.       Process to Request for funds – with justification

3.       Process to Request for leave – the days you are not coming to work

4.       Process to Reporting of expenses – all your expenses

5.       Process to Weekly review of your activities – for my review

You will further develop templates and documents for each of the above items.

I, on the other hand will enjoy my life to the fullest, the way I want, at times I want. Be it with my family, friends, office colleagues and will go on trips, vacations, night outs, drinks etc. as I see fit for my need. At those times, I expect you to accept my decision as final and fully support me. That may include you accompanying me or being the driver/butler/slave and be there for me until I return or just being at home and carrying out house hold duties on your own.

If you decide to do all what I have mentioned above, I expect you to fill the bottom part and return to me. Else, we can just have the relationship we used to have, but nothing of Domination, Submission will be entertained by me.

Your Mistress/Lady/Madam/Princess/Queen/

As I read the letter, my heart started pumping hard and was getting and erection as well as she is describing most of what I want, but sometimes a bit too much as well. She seems to really mean business and mean doing everything what she has described. Am I to take it or just let go what I wanted all my life with this beautiful woman. After I read the letter, she looked at me and asked

“So baby, what do you think? Hesitating now, are we? You wanted it, remember… I am just doing what you want me to do… but I am sure you did not expect to this extent, isn’t it? You are free to talk now, “Paala”…..”

I was dumbfound… could not utter anything. I just took the pen and filled the parts, signed and return the letter to her. My life is about to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment