Thursday, May 18, 2023

3. From Boss to Servant - Her Friday night out

 

Chapter 3 – Her Friday night out

No sooner I came, I opened the diary and started to write down the time and what I am about to do. I was required to write the procedures she mentioned and I sat down at the table only wearing the panty. I liked what I was seeing – me in panties… but the pain generated by the cock cage was immense. I wanted to remove it and free myself. But did not have the keys to padlock and she also mentioned not to disturb her by calling and texting. While trying to forget the pain, I started writing the “Process to obtain permission” process. Knowing her, I knew it has to be properly formatted with proper chapters like document control section with preparation person (me), approval and authorization person (her), which stage the document was, the introduction, purpose, detailed process steps, flow chart of the process, key measurement criteria’s and templates (requisition form) as appendix. It took me a while to do it and made sure when I stopped to have my dinner to make an entry on the diary that I stopped and had dinner.

Although there was not much in this process, I detailed as much as possible bringing in each scenarios and permutations. Around midnight, could not help but, visualize her dancing with others, especially guys. At the very moment, my mobile rang. It was her. When I answered, I could hear loud music and people jiggling and laughing, but no one spoke on the other side. Then I get a text from her also, “you will not cut the line. Listen to all the joy I am having. Yours, Mistress”. She purposely called me and wanted me to listen to her enjoying while I am alone at home suffering. I could clearly hear her voice.

“No, baby, do not touch that part… you can feel my back just like you did while dancing. I am married and not interested in getting laid by anyone, although I do not mind little bit of sexy touches”.

Obviously, some guy is trying to fuck her… he is touching her and she says it’s ok to touch her ass… sign. Why is she doing this? I felt so embarrassed, angry and jealous.

“You dance well you know… I really like it when you get me to lean against your thingy and you rubbing it all over”.

Oh god, this is what she used to tell me. Other guy must be having a full erecting which she is feeling… oh no… why? And then the line got cut. Guess she left to the dance floor to get his throbbing cock against her ass. I started to think what how much I enjoyed.

I tried to forget that and concentrate on my work, which she was going to inspect later on. Around 1am, I got a text message to come and pick her up. I was happy that she was at least coming a bit earlier and quickly got dressed in my driver attire and went to the club. I saw her coming out with a guy and then stopped. Both of them were smoking. The guy tried to kiss her and she also did not object at all… right in front of me she kissed him on the lips passionately. After a while kissing stopped and they went inside again and did not return until 2.30pm. All the while, I was in the car waiting for her… just feet’s away she was enjoying while I was suffering in the car. Finally around 2.30 she came out, this time with her friends and said bye to some of the guys…. And giggling they all got into the car. I was instructed to drop all of them at their homes and finally it was me and her. I can see her half drunk and smells full of smoke.

“Oh baby… I really enjoyed the night… did you baby?”

“No Madam. It was hell for me. I had to write the processes and it was painful in this damn thing”

“wow… super. I love it baby. You suffering for me, while I merry with others…how nice… love it. BTW how far have you gone with documentation?”

“only the obtaining permission I did maam”

“That’s very slow work mister. I would have expected at least two… then again, it’s you and you cannot do fast work, don’t u?”

“Pull down the sarong and panty … I need to see my suffering junda”. While driving, I pulled down the sarong and took out my painful penis thru the panty. She started to stroke it slightly and I was getting a hard on…. The pain was terrible. She teased me like this until we went home. No sooner we went inside..

“I cannot wait baby…. With all the dancing, touching and kissing that boy did, I am horney… full of juice… come here and lick me darling” she said and lit a cigarette. While puffing that, she pulled me by my hair to her pussy… I started to lick her pussy, which was full of juice and sweat. She was like a tigress pushing my head to her pussy and she was rubbing her pussy against my face and tongue. I can see she enjoying it while leisurely having the cigarette.  I was getting a hard n and was feeling miserable as it could not grow more than 3” inside the cage… her eyes went up and.

“Oh baby… you are good… go on licking me. That boy rubbed his penis against my thong so hard, that I thought he will penetrate thru the gown… each time we hit the flow or went to a dark corner, he put his hand though my blouse and touched my breast and nipples.. in fact squeezed them hard as well.  … oh… I feel so good baby… Do u want to cum?” and she lifted my head.

She is teasing me now by telling me exactly what she did with others… the kinky stuff and making me jealous. I was angry for all this, but could not show her. I said…

“Please madam. I would love to do it to you”

“Nah… I don’t want you to cum… just do it to me orally and while you suffer. That boy also kissed me, you saw that?”

“Yes Madam, I saw you kissing him”

“What do to mean…? he leaned and kissed me in front of the crowd and it was not good if I had pushed him away… so I had no choice, you know” and pushed me back again to lick her. She was wet as a river. Finally..

“Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy… uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg” and she came all over my face.

Later on she got dressed in her office suite, obviously without bra and got ready to go home.

“This weekend, you will not step out of this house. You eat, shit and do all the documents for me to review on Monday. Also, you will get the CCTV fixed. I want to see each corner of this house, rooms, garden, garage, rear garden, balcony… everywhere. I need to see you and need to see what you are upto. You will only wear the panty and stay the entire weekend. Understood?”

“Yes Madam”

“You will come out of the house only if I let you. Also, make sure to text me each hour and inform me what you are doing. I need to know every move you do. You need to tidy this place… wash cloths, I have left my used panties in the room, clean toilet and the entire place should be spotless when I come to inspect on Monday. Remember, those text message should always be polite. Now I am going … It’s quite late… See you soon lover” she kissed me on the list (just a kiss) and turned the back to me.

“Go on… you know what to do”

I was not sure what she was saying… and waited dumb.

“You slave… kneel and kiss me on my ass. That’s the way you will greet and say bye to me”

I quickly kneeled and kissed her lovely round ass. She also rubbed it all over my head….. and she left… just like that. No loving good bye kiss the way she used to depart those days. It’s as if I was not in existence that she was doing all these.

I was so tired after waiting all night and went to sleep thinking of what happened to me within one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment