Thursday, May 18, 2023

7. From Boss to Servant - Branding Me

 

Chapter 7 – Branding me

One day in office, she wanted me to keep the evening free, after lunch. She went out early and text me to come to a saloon, but before coming for me to change into a servant attire and come. I left the office around 1.30 pm and changed into the servant uniform in the car. The place she wanted me to come was in the business district and I was wondering who I will meet while trying to get to the salon. I parked the car and walked towards the salon, barefooted. Inside, a guy was doing her nail. She greeted me;

“Ah, paala. You came. Stand there and wait until they finish on me”

The guy who was doing the nails looked at me and smiled wickedly. There were others in the salon also, but my Mistress was in a separate room kind of a section. So it was not that bad. After what seems like an hour, she finished her nails and took me to a dark room. She spoke to the guy whose body was full of tattoo.

“I need to brand him. His name is Paala and he is my servant. Also, his nipples, ears, nose and tongue needs to be pierced.”

“No problem Madam. Where did you find him? Seems to be a mutt and a sissy”

“Well, I did not find him… he came to me. Ok. He is already shaven down there and I want to have “Owned by … and my name”, right above the penis. On the right hand, I need you to draw a big boot and underneath a man, crushed by the boot”

“Ok. Let me first pierce his places”

“Paala, remove your shirt and sit there” She pointed out.

After I sat, the piecing guy came near me with pins and all sort of gadgets and pieced me all over. It was painful and my Mistress was looking at me, as a donkey is being labelled. She wanted the guy to put rings in each of the places I was pierced. So, I ended up with metal rings in both side of the nose, both ears, one stud in the tongue and two large rings on nipples. She is really crucifying me as her pet slave. After the guy has finished his work, madam wanted me to remove the sarong. I was shy as there were others by that time in the room. In fact there was a muscular looking dark female who seems to be the tattoo person. As I removed the sarong, my purple color panty short was visible. All the people laughed at me, seeing me in the panty short.

“Oh gosh Maam… you really have a sissy here” said the tall girl.

“Paala, remove the panty” ordered Mistress

No sooner I removed it, all of them laughed further after seeing my cock in the cage.

“You have padlocked him??? Ha ha ha ha… poor little teeny weeny…. “ said that woman

“Now lie there and relax Paala” she said and started to tattoo near my penis as per the instruction of Madam. It was painful as the skin there was soft… afterwards, she did the hand tattoo which did not take much time. Now I am truly branded the way Madam wants. I was made to dress again and Madam paid for the tattoo and piercing, after which we made our way out. All the workers in the salon came to see who this sissy cucky was and I was like a display item with visible tattoos and rings all over my body. My madam, as usual lead and did not even take notice of my embarrassment. We walked to the car and I opened her car door for her, just like a butler. Afterwards, I got into my vehicle and went home.

“Wow.. you look really sexy slave, in those metal rings. Is it painful?”

“Not much madam, but the tattoos are paining”

“That will be ok after sometime. You will permanently wear the nipple rings and the tougne stud. Ears and nose could be taken out when you go to office, but no sooner you come home you need to wear the rings. Here, I brought some jeweler also to you” and handed over some jewelries.

I was shocked. All big studs in multiple colors, some even with multiple layers… just like the ones worn by Indian tamil films. There was absolutely no class in those and looked so cheap.

“Madam, can I not wear them and wear only the rings. They look so ugly”

“Ha ha ha ha… why is that? After all, I spend a fortune on those. You will typically look a Lechchami (a name used on low class tamil servants). Go on, try some now” and handed over a large earring made out of Red color cheap stones. They are imitation jewelry made out of iron. I wore both of them and looked at the mirror.. I really looked a pansy or a fagot. Felt so embarrassed. She came near me and kissed me on cheeks.

“You sexy bitch…” and laughed… while pulling the nipple rings to her side. I was in pain and shouted.

“I have some plans for these as well… see what I got” and took out two large iron padlocks out. I was wondering what she was going to do. She opened the padlocks and put one each into my nipple rings and let it go… for the weight of the padlocks, my two nipple pulled down and I could not resist but hold the padlocks with my hand.

“Take your hands off..”

“Oh god Nona.. it’s really painful”

“That’s the intent you fool. You like pulling from your nipples right.. so now, it will be”

“Please, please please nona… not this… this is torture”

“Yeh, that’s right… I just started…. Now go and serve me some tea”

I went into the kitchen looking like a cow, padlocks dangling from my nipples. After I served her the tea, she removed the padlock and relived me.

“Remember, if you behave no weights on them… otherwise, I will make you lift even 2-3 kg stuff, like bottle water etc. ok?”

“Yes Maam. I will behave”

During my punishment times, she did not forget to hang stuff on my nipples with things like her shoes, hanging cloths, small bottle of water while filling it gradually, stones etc. I was made a real cow by pulling two strings from my nose and she directing me whether to turn right or left by pulling the strings. I am now made an animal as well.

She particularly like hurting my nipples. On and off, she squeeze it with her nails, but moreover she loved using cloth pegs all over my body and slowly pulling them again, until the cloth peg bites into my last bit of skin. She would get me to make cloth pegs with one end attached to long strings and get me to kneel next to the TV facing her and my hands behind my back. I was required to put the pegs on both nipples and hand over the string to her. Afterwards, she will slowly pull with the long string making my nipples stretch and she will do it until cloth pegs pops out from my nipples, making me scream. I am required to keep my hand on both sides without disturbing her pull. Each time it comes out, I was made to put it back again for her to repeat pulling. She does this for hours while watching her favorite TV programme or smoking, ignoring me and my cry for pain.

Another one she loved doing was to put the hanger on both my nipples (sometimes, two hangers on each ring or sometimes, use one hanger with metal clips on my nipples) and make me carry or lift things with my nipple. Things like bottle of water, lifting water buckets, bricks etc. which are quite heavy. After I lift, I was made to keep them hanging until she tells me enough. My poor nipples were tortured at every opportunity she had.

No comments:

Post a Comment