Thursday, May 18, 2023

6. From Boss to Servant - Taking over control in office

 

Chapter 6 – Taking over control in office

Next day she came home on the way to office.

“Morning baby… how are you? How is your back? Is it recovered so that I can use it today also, if required?”

“No madam. It still hurts very much. Do not think I can take anymore Madam”

“I will be the judge of that.. let me see… oh.. nothing much now… all the swelling has gone down as well. I think it could be used very much. Besides, if you postponed all the punishment, you will be the one who will have to suffer all in one go… you like getting in access of 100 canings?”

“Oh no nona… not that much. Please… “

“Good, then be prepared to have today evening also, but all depending on how you behave and treat me… all in your hands and not mine”

“Do you have my yesterday’s used panty? Or did you wash it?”

“I have it nona”

“Ok. Wear that today to office. I want to see you in my used panty… you will like it”

“Yes nona. I like it nona. Will wear nona”

So I got dressed and went to office in our own vehicles. Before going, she made sure that I took out her household daily laundry from her car. I had many meeting today, some with her some without. After going to office, I did my usual round, serving her coffee being the first one. I got ready for the staff meeting but she went into the room before me.  When I went, she was already at the head table and indicated to me to sit next to her… it was as if she was running the meeting. Staff were also surprised to see her in that seat. Anyway, during the meeting I announced joining of the new girl I have interviewed weeks before. She looked surprised and looked at me. I ignored and went on with the meeting. It was time for me to distribute the employee of the month awards. I called one by one and I handed over the certificates to them and she seems to be annoyed with me.

When I returned to seat, I have a message on the office communicator;

“I am going down for a smoke. Come and meet me, NOW”

When I looked up, I saw her walking out of the door. I quickly went out and met her at the smoking place.

“Who is that bitch?”

“Which madam?”

“The one you have recruited? How come I did not know? How come you did not asked me? Did I give you permission to recruit her?”

Lots of questions she threw at me in raised voice. Luckily, no one was there apart from her.

“Madam, this is office and it’s my responsibility to make sure that there are staff to run. I selected her sometime back with the other service manager”

“I do not care... I do not care whether office comes to stand still. Any decision you make needs to run thru me, you need to consult me”

“But madam, agreement for only home stuff….”

Before I could finish, she barked back at me;

“Listen you slave. You think, do, act what I say. Be it at home, office, outside, inside… anywhere. Do you get it?”

“Ok madam. Will do from tomorrow”

“Yes, you better. But this will be qualified for canning. Remember that mister” while taking another puff she told me. I just looked down and waited.

“And, why didn’t u call me to hand over the certificates?”

“Well, I thought it’s only appropriate that me being the boss here for me to handover.”

“You do not think anymore… you will do as I tell u. You should have discussed and request for my permission on how to conduct that meeting and handing over certificates. From today onwards, keep in mind that every decision you make, you need to consult me. Understood?”

“Yes Nona. I will”

She is now getting into my office work as well. She was to dominate me only at home, but now she is effectively becoming my boss as I need to run past her everything.

“20 each for these two mistakes you did today”

“What? Why so much. You did not tell me beforehand. It’s unfair…”

“Are you questioning my judgement paala? Unfair? Who the fuck do u think you are?”

“no no madam… it’s ok…. I will receive 40. No problem”

“No, too late… now I decided it should be 60. Questioning me !!!!!” and she went inside to the office. I waited for sometime thinking what happened to me and then went and did my work. During lunch time, I had only the Rs. 1000/- she gave and I wanted to keep it for any emergency. So I printed one of the “Request for Funds” forms, filled it with Rs. 200/- for lunch packet and went into her room for her approvals. As usual, she ignored me and did her work for about couple of minutes, while I was standing with the form. Finally, she looked up and asked me why.

“Madam, I need your approvals for money”

“For what?”

“Lunch madam”

“Hmm.. ok. Give me the form” she took it and approved under the authorization box and took her purse and gave me Rs. 200/-. I felt ashamed to beg her, but on the other hand, she seems to be really enjoying. After lunch, she took me and went to the banks to transfer all money and account to her. She was smoking in my car as well. Even while in banks, she was the one who instructed the tellers what to do and ignored me. When I tried to talk, she will “shh” me and tell them what do to. I was only there to sign the papers. On the way back she scolded me for trying to speak at the bank and advised me to keep my mouth shut when she is doing things, her own way.

That evening, a meeting was held to discuss the annual outing of the division. Before going to the meeting, I met her in the room and explained what I had in mind. She said for me to come to the meeting and appoint her as the leader to arrange the trip and to get out the meeting. As instructed, I appointed her as the lead and came out of the meeting. I was only required to tell the budget. She chaired that meeting for about 1 hours and came out smiling with the others. Day went pass without much issues and I went home and she followed me. I was made to take all her bags from the car and had to walk behind her as a typical servant.

Once inside, she made me remove my cloths and server her as usual the coffee. She even changed the jug that I drink to a plastic cheap jug and told me never to put sugar in the coffee or the tea. I was made to take sugar to my palm and sip it with tea/coffee. After she refreshed, she ordered me to come to the hall with Mr. Monster and Miss Thinny. I washed all the cups and went and met her with the canes.

“You will receive to your palm, foot palm and ass today. Miss Thinny will meet the palms while Mr. Monster will meet your ass… ha ha ha”

God, she is going to cane me on the foot too. How am I supposed to walk after that? I did not have time to think, more orders came by,

“Get onto that chair and kneel on the chair so that your foot palms are exposed for me to use. I will cane one at a time. 10 each.”

After I kneeled on the chair, she wacked me with Miss Thinny 10 strokes each to both feet. It was so painful and I started to bite my lips and cry… afterwards, the usual canning on my butt and then on palms. It was so painful and I was crying heavily. She as usual, ignored me.

“Go do corner time now. Panties at knee level and go to that corner… your nose should be one inch away from the wall. Hands on both sides and in attention. Wait until I need you”

I put the panties down and went and stood near the wall. She was laughing and enjoying some comedy on the satellite channel… for me a blank wall only I could see. What a life that I have got into. After the show was over she said;

“Slave, in relax position… come here and do good with my pussy”

When I went, she was naked on the bed. I liked her until she get an orgasm… I was hard, but nothing that I could do. After she satisfied herself, she got dress and told good bye and went home. I did not forget to put the washed and ironed clothe to her car before she left. Weeks went by with this routine. I was happy to be her obedient slave cum butler cum servant and she on the other hand dished out exactly what I wanted. I was not taken out of the cage for one whole month and I was so horney to have regular sex with her. But she insisted that I be in the cage and satisfy her orally, which was at least once a day, apart from the days she had her menses. Even on those days, when she is not getting much, she got me to lick her or at minimum, to lick her ass. Instead of cuddling her, I was at her ass and pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment