Thursday, May 18, 2023

11. From Boss to Servant - Using me as objects and taking me to her home

 

Chapter 11 – Using me as objects and taking me to her home

The new toys served well. She would not miss a day without using at least 2 to 3 of the toys to torment me. I was made to suffer in office also with the remote control butt plugs, especially whenever there is a gathering, be it me addressing the staff, having lunch, get-togethers etc. Each time, I was suffering with vibration and was very uncomfortable, but I was so caution not to shout or make any noises. She at a distant will laugh by looking at me. The bondage toys were used to bound me and deprive me in every possible ways. Meals, sex, money, sleeping, drinks and friends – she deprived me of all these for longer period, while she was having a luxury.

While being deprived, she also started to use me as objects. Stool or the table was the first one she used me as to keep her legs and her stuff. She continued this by making me to perform many roles. One day, I got a text just before I leave office.

“You will go home and be a flower pot for the entire night. You will make my coffee and be side of the couch that I sit, on one knee and carrying a rose flower pot in your hand. You will stay like that the entire night. You will wear only the panty trousers. Leave the butt plug what you are wearing now, as it is”

So that day, no sooner I went home, I made her coffee and assumed my position as she said. It was like a statue that I had to stay, no movement. She came home and just ignored me as if I was just a flower pot decoration. She changed to a comfortable dress and came to the couch with a dildo in her hand. She switched on the TV and was enjoying the coffee with a cig. After a while, she was feeling board and started to play with the dildo. She was moaning and pushing the dildo up and down on her pussy fiercely. I was not allowed to look at her, but look down on the floor. In a while, she came screaming. She is now getting used to dildos very much, which was a concern for me as me fucking her will soon be history. After she did it, she left the dildo on top of my head and got dressed and went home.

“Once I send you the text, you can get up and do rest of the work” was the last thing she said before leaving. That text came after about 2 hours, until which time I was a statue in my own place doing nothing but carrying a damn flower pot.

One weekend after a heavy night on a Friday, I was looking forward to sleep late. But early morning, I got a text saying for me to complete all my chores by 12.30 and have lunch and wait for her instructions. Around 12.45 she text me;

“have you done all the washing?”

“Yes Madam”

“Very good. Finished all your work”

“For today, yes madam”

“Good. Wear a thong and go out to the court yard behind. Take the mobile and go”

She must have looking from the camera as she knew exactly when I went to the court yard. It was day time and there could be chances others could see, if they look over the parapets wall. I was scared and was thinking what she was going to do.

“Put all my clothes and my family cloths on the two cloth lines that are in L shape and remove all your ones”

There were two cloth lines in the court yard in “L” shape, with one end hooked to the iron pole’s rings. I used these to dry the cloths. That day the sun was high in the sky and the heat was terrible. I did as she ordered.

 “Go to the end of the two cloth lines and stand near the pole”

“Now, remove one line at a time from the hook, making sure that the cloths do not fall”

I did as she said.

“Good, I can see everything .. remember. Now, put that hook into your left nipple ring. Do the same thing to the line on the right and put the hook to your right nipple”

Oh god… she is going to make me pull two cloth lines using my nipples… the cloth lines are full of wet cloths and may be heavy as well. I managed to get both hooks into my nipple rings. It was heavy and my nipples started to stretch, hurting me more.

“Good slave. Now, go back as much as possible and stretch the cloth lines. “

She is asking me to stretch the already stretched nipples. But I tried and went back as much as possible.

“Hands on both side and in attending”

“Super…. Now slave you will stand there and wait until the sun goes down. Ok?”

Oh man. She has effectively replaced that iron pole with me and used to carry her family cloths. How embarrassing and painful it was for me.

“I am going out with my kid for a movie and will return late evening. You be the pole and stay still. Ok”

I replied ok and was thinking what she was doing. She has made me a pole and made me stand in this scorching sun for about 5 hours, while she was enjoying herself in AC comfort with her family having fun. How unfair it was.  I was suffering from the heat and sweating all over and my nipples were on fire as well as each time the cloth line swings to wind. My feet were burning with hot concreate as I was not wearing any slippers. Because I had a late night yesterday, I was feeling sleepy as well. Generally I would have slept late or in evening, but I am being deprived of that privileges today while she is enjoying.  I was only wearing a thong, making me a “thong pole”. What happens if a neighbors peep thru or a robber comes to my house? By couple of hours, I was so thirsty and my head was hot as an iron rod and I got a headache as well. I could not move from the position she made me take as I knew she will be watching on and off and if she finds out that I have left it even for a second, she will skin me the next day. So out of fear, I waited there standing for 5 hours plus. The sun too went down and the night fell, making the mosquitoes come out. I was now getting bitten by them all over. Finally around 7pm, I get a text from her.

“So sorry baby… I totally forgot about u with all this fun. Are you still a pole as I wanted you to be?”

She forgot about me? How can she? I was suffering for more than 6 hours and she casually says she forgot about me. I was furious.

“Yes, I am still here” I replied.

“oh.. great, your tone indicates that you are angry”

“no.”

“Is that the way to address be slave?”

“Sorry madam. No madam”

“I do not care about your moods… your job is to satisfy me. I will make you pay when I meet you next for that arrogance text”

What arrogance text? I only answered her, but of cause since I was pissed, I did not say Madam at the end of the sentence, as she has instructed me to do.

“Yes Madam”

“Ok, you may remove the cloth lines and take the cloths in and go in now”

I removed the cloth lines and relieved the poor nipples which were by that time was couple of cm longer after all the pulling. I went inside and folded the cloths. I get a text;

“Aren’t you going to ask me how my day was? Forgetting things I see?”

“Sorry madam. I was tired. How was your day madam?”

“ah… I had a super time. Watched a movie the comfort of AC and that movie was so hilarious, I was laughing through out”

She was now rubbing on me, by describing how much fun she had. 

“After the movie we went to the park for kid to play and then went and had early dinner at a 5 start hotel. Dinner was really super and tasty, although it’s expensive. Do not think you would have had anything like that in your life”

“Ok madam. I am glad you enjoyed your evening”

“How was yours slave? Enjoyed?”

Although I hated it, I had to make her happy… so I lied.

“Yes madam, making you happy made me happy madam”

“Good. You are dismissed now. I am going to sleep” and she went off.

One day in office, she called me to the meeting room. She was doing thru a lot of applications for a new candidate. I thought she wanted some help from me. Instead, she had other ideas. She wanted me to go to the toilet and remove the panty and come free wily to the room. I did just that and put the panties in my pocket and went.

“I need a small tray to hold all these applications. Come and stand to my right. I need you to be that tray”

She is making me an object in office too. I was only hoping others may not come in.

“Spread the two palms and wait. I will review each of these applications and will keep the shortlisted ones on your right hand and the rejected ones on your left”

“Before that, pull the zip down and take it out and put that panty of yours in your mouth”

Shoot… what is she doing? If someone see us, both of us will be sacked. But did not want to protest her as I would have pay for that. Luckily I was not facing the door. That was the only consolation I had. I pulled the penis out and put the panties in my mouth and stood next to her. She was taking her own cool time to go thru each of the 20+ applications while sipping her tea while I was just there standing carrying the two set of applications on my palm with my penis out. After what seems to be an hours or so, she finished scrutinizing and wanted me to bring the sets to her room and went out. I pulled the zip and went back to her room to hand over. People were waiting to meet me and I had to lie to them saying that I was also involved in selecting the candidates.

Once her husband was going for out of country for two weeks on account of office work. She had an idea.

“Baby, my hubby is not going to be at home for one whole week and why don’t u come and stay with me?

“But how Madam?”

“Well, Amma (mother) has been asking me to hire someone to clean my house for months now. She says she will supervise and get it done as I do not have time. You can be that servant, you know. What do you think?”

“But Madam, if they get to know who I am? And also, me doing work at your house, I am not that keen”

“LOL. Not keen? Do u really think I am bothered about it? Get ready to server me and my family at my place slave. You do not have any option. I decide what you should be doing”

“But what about office work?”

“You take leave for two weeks and let me be the Delegation of Authority on your absence. I will run the place, better than you… ha ha ha”

“hmm.. ok madam. I will do it”

“Yeh, that’s better. That kind of punitiveness only I am looking for. BTW, I need to warn you. Not many servants last that long with my mother as she is very strict and vicious. Can be very difficult to handle as she always needs her way. She even has hit them when they have not been able to do the way she wants. So watch out and do exactly as she wants if you want to escape from beating. In fact she is the one who calls all the shots in their marriage… my father merely used to carry out her orders.”

No wonder my Mistress has a liking for dominating people. It’s in her blood and has seen from small days, although it came out late in her life. The date she wanted me to come was next weekend. One day in office she was excited and came to meet me.

“My hubby is leaving on coming THU and I am going to send my kid and mother to my sisters place for the weekend. They will leave on Friday evening and will come only on Sunday night. So you can come to my place on Friday after work with me and I will have full two days on my own before amma takes control over you”

“But madam, when they come back if I am in your house, they will wonder”

“Yeh, I thought about that as well. So on Sunday, just before they come you need to leave my place… just walk to the bus stand and wait until I text you. Then in the Sunday night, you come back to my place again as if you are coming for the first time.”

“ok. Madam. That would be good.”

“Also remember these. Your name is Paala, you are from Tissa (rural village in SL), you have been recommended to me by a friend and in fact loaned for two weeks, your charge is Rs. 1000/= per day, you will do any kind of work… answer on those lines when my mother question you”

“Ok madam. Will keep them in mind”

So on that Friday, after work she came to my place and got me to leave my vehicle in the place and go with her to her place. She ordered me to wear the servant uniform, of cause without any slippers. She also, ordered me to put most of the BDSM gear in her car. I was not made to take any extra cloths, just the sarong and the old baniyon that I was wearing. Of cause she ordered me to take many under pants with me. After I took all the stuff, she got into the car. I locked my house and got into her car.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Why madam?”

“Since when servants go in the front seat of Mistresses car? Havent you seen how other nonas take their servants? Get out and get in from the back seat”

She really is treating me like a servant. I got in to the rear seat and she started drive. On the way, we also went to the super market for her grocery shopping and I was made to come behind her carrying the basket. She walked in front of me and I was enjoying her big and tight ass through which her panty lines were visible. She would stop to talk to people and I was required to stay at a distant until she calls me. So after much humiliation, we finally went to her home. She parked the car and went inside and said;

“Paala, bring the stuff in”

Her house was quite big and multi-story. I took all the shopping and her bags and went inside. By that time, she has changed into a nighty and she looked so sexy.

“lock the doors and come”

“ok. Remove all cloths and be only with panty. That’s how you will stay the next two days when you serve me. Bring your cloths and come. I will show your room”

I followed her. She took me in for a tour of her house and finally came to a small room, just behind the kitchen. It was about 4’X7’ with a small bed. The bed had very dirty looking bed covers and a pillow with lots of stains. The bed has not seen clean linen for many months.

“This is your room for next two weeks. You will spend time in here when you have finished all your work”

“But madam, the linen seems to be dirty and that pillow is filthy”

“So what? Do you expect me to provide servants with clean stuff? Remember, servants are here to serve us only. They have to keep on washing and using the same old linen that we pass it to them. Anyway, there is no time for that now and you will sleep over these. “

“There are some old cloths in that cupboard. The earlier servants have left and gone. Pull them out”

I took the stuff out and there were cloths of men and women. Mainly old, worn off, torn stuff, including undies. some were like paper… so thin out of usage. She pointed to couple of cloths…

“That sarong, Tshirt, Blouse and those three panties… take them to your hand and throw rest of them in the garbage bin”

I took them out and saw that they were very old. Torn from many places. The Tshirt was a female one which I have seen my Mistress wearing it quite some time back. Obviously she has passed it down to many servants and not she is passing it to me. There was no elastic on the panties and it had holes exactly at the place the pussy touches, indicating that it has been washed many times until it’s completed worn out.

“Those will be your cloths while you are here. They were ours sometime back, but then at least 5 servants would have worn them… and now I present it to them… ha ha ha” she laughed. 

“that blouse is my mothers… it should fir you properly”

“But madam, how can I wear them while here. What would your mom say?”

“Oh.. don’t worry.. she does it with all her servants. She make sure that each piece of cloth is used at maxed. So she has made men wear her skirts, including underskirts of her. But make sure you dress properly when my kid is around.”

I did not say anything. She is taking me and our relationship to a next level. I am actually a servant and a slave at her and now her mother’s disposal. She then took me around and showed me my toilet. It was filthy and has not been cleaned for many months I think. The toilet was outside and it’s about 4’X4’. It has a squatting and a shower. You need to take a wash while standing on the squatting pan as the toilet was very small.

“What do you think?”

“Please madam. I have not used squatting pans for years and this looks so filthy. Can I please given some other toilet?”

“ha ha ha… like toilets used by us? Are you crazy? This is what you get. You can start with cleaning this… those idiots have not cleaned it after they used last”

There was an iron bar door separating the Kitchen, my room and my toilet. From behind the house, there was a small passage for a court yard, next to it was the master bed room. That court yard was beautiful with out door table and chairs. The passage to kitchen side, was locked from outside, making it not possible for servants to come to the court yard. Only if Mistress wants them to come only the gate will be opened.

“In the night, you will be required to lock yourself from this iron door. We always separate the servant quarters with family unit… it also provide more security”

They have been using servants like animals. Locking them from the main house and containing them to the kitchen and that small room. There were no fans nor any other entertainments… not even a radio to listen. 

“Come, I need to use you now… I am going to use it in each corner of this house” and she led me to her hall. It was split level house and had many court yards. She got me to wear the mouth dildo and fucked me hard, until she came. Since it was Friday, she was going to have a nice wine and dine. So she ordered some food from outside and started sipping the wine. I was made to stand next to her as her table. I had to carry the wine bottle, her cigs, lighter and a table lamp which was the only light. She was just on the long arm chair relaxing, eyes closed and listing to slow music. The door bell rang.

“Hmm…must be the food. Go and get it. I have left money on the table. You can wear that skirt and go”

God. A man in a skirt. What will the delivery guy think? I quickly put on the skirt and went to get the food. When I opened the door, the delivery guy was surprised to see me.

“Nona wanted me to get it. She is busy”

He sarcastically smiled and handed over the food.

I locked the doors and took the stuff inside and prepared the table for my Mistress to have dinner. It was one plate of lasagna. I kept the cutlery also and went to the hall where my Mistress was relaxing. It appeared to me as she was sleeping. I went and assumed my position. As then she opened her eyes.

“Dinner is served madam”

“Hmm.. ok lets go. I am hungry”

At the dinner table, I served her a piece and re-filled her wine glass. She started to eat her dinner. I was on the left of her standing in attention next to the wall waiting for her instructions. That’s the way she has taught me to wait.

“Remember, when my family is also here you need to do exactly like this servant”

“Ok madam” She was going to humiliate in front of her child and mother.

She at almost all lasagna and got up and went to the toilet.

“I am going be in the room. Finish cleaning and have some dinner. There are some left over break and gravy in the fridge. You can have that. Come in exactly 10 minutes. I need to be pampered more”

I quickly washed the stuff and cleaned the table. There were only fish gravy and a loaf of bread which must have been about 3 days old. I eat it as I was so hungry. After that I went to her room. The master bed room was big and was air-conditioned with ensuite toilet in it. She was on the bed.

“Have you finished your work?”

“yes Madam”

“All? Remember I will inspect for completeness”

“Yes, madam. I locked the doors also and came”

“Good. Go and fill that bath tub. I want it just warm and use those toiletries to make it bubbly and smell nice.”

I went to her bathroom and prepared the tub and kept the wine class and the bottle next to it and lit up a candle.

“Nona, it’s ready”

“Good…. come with me and remove my cloths”

I removed the nighty she was wearing. Her body was so nice and I got a hard on. I helped her to step into the tub and she nicely adjusted herself in.

“Take that sponge and rub me all over slave”

While she was relaxing and having her wine, I started to rub her softly and nicely all over her body. The music in her room was making the place very sexy and nice, only for her as I was made to do all the work while she relaxed.

“Go bring me a dildo love… one which I could use myself. After that, do the toes.. do the scavenger clean baby”

I went and brought a 8” dildo for her to play. She started using it on her and enjoying herself. She was squeezing her boobs while inserting the dildo. She has become a sex maniac since of late and however much she does it, seems like she needs more.

Scavenger clean is the name she used when I clean her toes. I was remove the quetext from nails and then clean the sides and inside with a tweezer. Rather than dusting off the dirt which comes out, I was made to lick. So I spent the next half hour or so at her toes. She was just like a queen. After she was satisfied with her, she got up and I put the bath robe around her. She went to the dressing table and I cleaned the toilet and met her at the dressing table. I applied cream all over her body and made her smell nice. That night, she kept me by her side and we slept hugging each other. I was not required to sleep in servant’s room.

Next day she made me serve her breakfast and made sure to feed me the left overs of previous week. Never I had the privilege of eating hot meals what are made on the day. She went out to meet one of her friends to lunch while I was made to do all her house work. She returned around 1pm and called me to her room.

“I want you as my cloths hanger baby today. Go and stand near my bed and face me and wait”

I did as she asked. On the opposite side was a full figure mirror and I could see myself. She came to me fixed the hands spreader which is also attached to my neck. My hands were fully stretched now. Then she put a code through the neck ring and tied each of the end to my toes. She made sure that I was half bent forward. Then she pulled the panty to my knee level and put two hangers thru the nipple rings. Then only I realized why she wanted me bent forward. She then put all her cloths, including the denim she was wearing thru the hangers. Obviously for the weight of these cloths, my poor nipple got stretched which is exactly what she wanted and wanted me bent forward as well. I had to carry her towel with one hand and the nighty and her bath robe with the other. She also bought some used cloths of hers and put it all over my body. Her panties were put on top of my heard and around my neck, allowing me to smell her juice. After she finished, I looked up and saw the state of myself thru the mirror. The sight was terrible and true to her word, I am a human cloth hanger.

“Ah.. that’s nice. A real cloth hanger. Love it baby. You like it?”

“Yes nona”

“Great. You can now wait like that until I have my evening siesta” and with that she got on to the bed and slept, wearing a Tshirt only. I waited like that without making any noises until she got up. Her body was amazing and sometimes, saw her panties when she turn to sides. She got up late in the evening and still left me as a cloths rack until she cleaned herself in toilet.

That night she took me out of the cage and we had passionate love all over her place, including her master bedroom, toilet, stair way, balcony and even in her garage. I enjoyed that kinkiness of hers. We also made love in the open garden. On the balcony to the split level of the house, she would bend over the balcony so that her boobs are popping out and hanging down, while I fuck her from rear. She also did not forget to fuck me using various dildos. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mistresses,
    Five years of experienced slave and ready to be your devoted companion. Seeking a mistress to share unforgettable moments and create a genuine connection. My age is 35.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete