Thursday, May 18, 2023

10. From Boss to Servant - More suffering in her hand, with the new found toys

 

Chapter 10 - More suffering in her hand, with the new found toys

 

Next couple of days we went to resorts, shopping and clubbing, enjoying as lovers. She did not dominate much, apart from financially and making me to wear female cloths such as tights to the places we went. I got to drink light drinks such as a beer. Each day after coming back to the apartment, I was made to satisfy her with mouth dildos while she got so much excitement raping my poor ass. She even used the dildo with the air pump and stretched my already stretched ass. It was terrible and painful. She fucked me all over the apartment, including in the balcony in mid night. Since it the apartment was on the 20th floor, not many people could see our balcony. She took that liberty and used me many times during the nights. I was scared that people can see a woman fucking a naked man with his dick in a cage. She also inserted vibrator butt plugs to me. Once at a mall she told me to walk on my own and she was watching at a distance.

“I am going to enjoy you suffering baby…. I will switch on this when you least expect”

“Please madam… it will make noises”

“Nah… it will not. Even if it does, people will not know what it is. Go now… go and do some window shopping etc.”

So I went carrying all the bags and she was following me. Sometimes, she buys stuff and give it to me to carry. On many occasions, she used the vibrator and each time, it hit me like a bullet and felt uncomfortable. I lose track of what I was saying when I was talking to sales people or the Taxi driver. Even while having meals, she did it and it was very uncomfortable. But each time, she laughed with joy.

Then the day came for the so called party. She was so excited and so was I. However, did not know what to expect. She wanted to dress by 6pm and be there by about 6.30. I was made to dress her. She wore the same uniform she wore the other day when she used me. She looked stunning as usual with fish net stocking with garter belt, fish net sleeveless top, exposing her nipples thru the net, red color leather thong, a short mini skirt with side slit almost up to the panty, leather jacket, leather hand gloves and a knee high boots with 6” of heel. She made me bathe her and apply all sort of perfumes and cream before she got dress. After I dressed her, she dished out my kit. Fish net stockings for me as well with leather male boots, black color leather thong with a zipper in front to take out the penis at anytime, female short skirt, exposing half of my legs out, fishnet banyan and a sleeveless jacket. I was also made to wear slave collar and leather belts in legs and feet which also had metal rings to tie to posts/frames etc. She inserted a remote control vibrating butt plug (the biggest we bought) into my ass. It was difficult to walk with that thing in my ass.

“Do not think I will allow you to talk tonight slave. In any case, in the party, I doubt very much slaves will be required to talk, apart from carrying out orders. Therefore, I am going to gag you. Open the mouth”

And she inserted the steel gag which forced my mouth to be opened all the time. You cannot talk, but can make sounds and put the tongue out as well. Anyone had access to my mouth all the time. Finally, she put a leather hood with only holes to nose and eyes. It had a zipper to open anytime to access my already opened mouth. The eye holes were covered from side with two leather pieces which prevented me looking side ways and only could look straight, just like they do for horses. She then pulled the nipple rings thru the fishnet and put two weights she bought. My nipples started to point downwards for the weight. She also made me put some of the toys she bought into a bag. A dildo, cuffs, nipple torturing clips, mouth gags etc.

“Hmm… you look like a stuff horse my dear. Love the look of it”

“hmm.. uurrrrgg…” that’s all I could say.

“Yeh, I know you like it and you like the way I look as well. So lets get going now” and put a leash to my slave collar. When we talked, I was required to come behind her like a dog following the owner. We walked to the taxi stand and waited for a taxi. Some of the people were looking at us while some just ignored. Most of the girls started to giggle after looking at me. Taxi driver was quite surprise to see me.

 “Going to a party?” he asked with a Chinese accent.

“yes, a costume party. That’s why he is dressed as an animal and I am the owner”

“Oh gooth gooth… we go we go” and took us to the address the sales girl gave us. When we reached there, she was outside to greet us.

“Oh how nice for you to come… you look really nice … and… oh, the slave in typical cloths… that’s good. Lets go in. You will have a nice time tonight”

They both lead the way and me behind in the leash. At the door, she paid for the tickets and went inside. As you went in, there was a label called “Stable” and I could see many slaves being tied to posts and to the wall.

“You can leave your slave here madam and go inside until the party really kicks off. After all, they are not supposed to enjoy. You tie him and come inside. I will meet you in” and she went inside.

My Mistress looked at me and I was dumbfound. There were about 6 slaves, both females and male. Some half naked, some with their penis out, breast out. Some were tied with the leash, just as a horse or a dog is tied. But some were tied with a huge metal ring around the neck which was fixed to the wall. Those slaves could not even move. While we were there, some more slaves were tied in the “Stable” by their owners and admired the others slaves… Some Mistresses and Masters even touch and pulled the penis of already tied slaves who do not belong to them. I was scared now and do not know what will happened to me. I tried telling that to my Mistress by waving my head.

“C’mon slave. This is an experience of a life time. You wanted these sort of things, isn’t it? So now enjoy while you can” and took me to a metal ring/collar and put it around my neck. That collar was about 4” in wide and I hardly could look down once I was strapped. I was immobilized and could not even turn the head. Just keep straight. She took off my hood and put it in the bag which was left next to me. 

“I am going to relieve you tonight slave. But you will not cum without my permission. Understood?”

I nodded my head. She opened the zip and took out my caged penis and removed the padlock. My penis started to effect.

“Oh… look who is enjoying… you lier… You like all this no? being helpless and naked?

I nodded my head again. I was expecting her to put my penis inside the thong, but she just left it out and said.

 “Let others see your brown junda… one of a kind here”

“Wait here boy until I come to get you. I am going to have a good time once inside. Who knows, I may even find some good stud I could use tonight…. Ha ha ha” she said and left. On her way, she also pulled the breast of a female slave and played with it with amusement. She hit couple of other male penis with her gloved hands and went inside. I was scared and did not know what to do. What if someone take her out, or rape her, kiss her, fuck her? And what about me? I am helplessly tied here and anyone can come and do anything to me as well. Other slaves also did not speak a word as we were not allowed to. If we speak, the guard at the gate will come and hit us with a cane or even punch on the stomach. So, I waited like this for more than an hour. I can hear jiggles and laugher inside … the owners aka the Mistress or the Masters having a jolly good time. Then I heard the host announcing the ground rules of what to do, what not to do, what is safe etc. Afterwards, the owners came and removed their slaves to take them in, just like a horse being taken into the arena. My Mistress also came with a tall guy. They seems to have hit it very well. He came and took his female slave and helped my Mistress to remove me from my bound. Afterwards, both of them took us by the leash and went inside. The female slave looked at me with fear and excitement. She had marks all over her and was only made to wear a butt plug and a chastity device to cover her pussy. Her breasts were huge and hanging. Had marks all over including cig. burns.

Once inside, my Mistress said that she will go around and come to that guy and took me on a tour of the place. It’s a real dungeon with places for whipping, flogging, tie slaves, prison cells, areas for them to tie the slave to wooden horse devices and abuse them and finally an open toilet with a commode. The other end of the commode was open so that a slave could be tied to drink all what is dished in the commode.

“You like what you are seeing boy?”

I shook my head as I just wanted to leave now. Was too scared what will happened to me. We continued the floor walk and people started to use their slaves in each of the performing positions. When they are not performing, slaves were knelt next to the owner and was used as tables, ashtrays or just as an object.

At the whipping counter, a female slave was whipped by her master…The slave was totally naked and a huge dildo tied to a long wood was inserted on her pussy with the other end of the wood touching the ground. It’s as if, she was balanced on a wooden stick inserted to her pussy…. It was real hard and I could see marks begging go appear on her, some with blood. She was trying to scream, but because of the gag, she could only make small noises. Each time she moved, the dildo would go deep into her. Her owner also offered others to whip her.

Other places, slaves were tied with ropes and are being hung on rings, some upside down, some tied to chairs hard, some tied to poles with one leg up, some being tortured with water by putting their heads inside for couple of minutes while the Mistress/Master fuck them hard. What was common was that each position the slaves were in, will sure to inflict pain in whatever the format. My mistress was enjoying all this and finally went and sat at a table. The other guy was there with his slave holding his glass on a wooden tray as if she was a table. As we went there, he stood up and kissed my Mistress on the lips. I was shocked and so was she. She just ignored the kiss and sat next to him and wanted me to kneel in front of both of them. They ordered drinks and were having a good talk, while I was made an ashtray where both of them put their ash and that girl was the table for them to keep their purses, drink, lighter etc. The guy started to come close to my Mistress slowly and put the arms also around her. After a while, he took her hand and kept it on his penis and wanted her to rub it. My Mistress looked at me and I was in tears and nodded not to do. But she ignored me and started rubbing his coke. Oh god, what is happening to me? She is enjoying sexual acts also right in front of me… After a while, the guy pulled the zip down and took it out.. it was huge, long and wide. My Mistress reluctantly touched it, but the guy was persistent… and wanted her to rub him. The more she rubbed it was getting harder and bigger. His slave did not bother at all. He then took my Mistress’s head and pulled it down indicating for her to suck his dick. This was too much for me now. She looked once at me and slowly went down and took that dick with all her mouth. She started to suck it hard and the guy was like a lord king and put his one leg onto his slaves shoulder while the other on my shoulder. While she was licking the top of his penis, she looked at me and smiled and winked. I could not believe my eyes. She was really enjoying that huge dick. I was so big, that my Mistresses mouth was almost gaged.

She stopped for some to rest and enjoy her drink, but all the while was stroking him.

“Why don’t u get your slave to suck me?”

She looked at me and said;

“Would you like to suck this huge dick slave?”

I shook the head indicating that I do not want.

“Oh.. u want to… ok come” and she pulled me with the leash. The dick was too big for my mouth gag. Therefore, she adjusted with the side screws, wide as possible. Then she guided my head with one hand while with the other hand she held his dick. Because of the steal gag, I could only take it in, but not suck. Like this she kept on pushing and pulling my head for some time… it also hit the rear of my through. Then she took my head out and said.

“Good cock sucker… more for you to learn… let me show you how” and went down on him again. The guy was obviously in heaving as she sucked so hard.

Not only I was made to look at what he was doing, he was taking control of my Mistress and was using me as a piece of wood. I am being cuckold just like she was using her husband. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. After a while my Mistress stopped it and gave a kiss to him.

“I like it. But that’s all I will do. I have a faithful slave and I will not go beyond that.”

“Oh. Np. I understand “ the guy said and ordered his slave to keep all she was carrying on the table and to suck him off, which she did with so much love and took all the cum in her mouth. My Mistress looked at me and whispered to me.

“That was nice…. I could not help it as it was much bigger than yours. Almost wanted to take him in… but I also love you baby… that’s why I stopped” and she kissed me on the cheeks.

As she stop speaking, there was a commotion inside. I could see an old man trying to fight with other while some men were grabbing his wife away. It looks like some people were trying to rape her. The man was furious, but the men around him held him right. Both were nicely dressed. Others took the lady who was in her 60s, to a stage and started to molester her.

“Please.. john, please help me” she shouted.

“darling I am coming… you bastards, get out of here and let her go… “

Some people started punching him as he said that, while the others started to rip her cloths off… they held her from hand and legs while some were kissing her all over. One man brought a scissor and cut the cloth off the bra, exposing her huge tits… those were hanging.

“Please… oh go. Stop. We will give you money. Please do not rape me. Please do not do it… have mercy” woman was shouting. But the men did not stop and ripped her panties off, after which one by one started to fuck her. She was crying with pain while the husband was held tight, but was allowed to look what was happening to his wife. He was also then dragged to the stage and one man asked.


“Who would like to use this old farts ass? Any ladies? Even gents are welcome”

The man began to struggle … but the men around him started ripping his cloths also. They cut some part of his dress while pulled and took most of it. He was left with half naked and his small penis was popping thru the underwear. Five women got into the stage and different sized of Dildos attached to them and went behind him and started fucking him while men held him down.

“You bitches, stop it. Who do u think I am. I will kill you all”

But the women were aggressive and started to use his mouth as well. They were using whips, canes and leather harness on him while degrading him. They even spit on him.

“Oh john… they are ripping my ass… please help. It’s getting torn… oh god.. please help” the women shouted. To see, two men were fucking her in both ass and pussy at the same time. The boobs were swinging thru the cut and those were huge… some men started to squeeze and twist them hard until she begs them to let it go. She made sure that her husband can see what the men were doing to her. Some women even exchanged positions and started fucking her with their huge dildos. Likewise, men used him as well.

“Oh god… darling, I am also getting raped here… by these… by these monsters. Please sir… please stop” the man was crying now. Both of them were abused by about 10 people taking turns on each other.

After they used the women nicely, the men went in front of the husband and started to fuck him on the mouth… he was made to eat their cum one after another. Not a single person who fucked that lady came on her… they all finally put their load into his mouth and made to drink all. In all I think there were about 7 men who used his wife and get him to eat their cum. The announcer came on stage and said..

“That’s a fantasy fulfilled… thank you ladies and gentlemen. These two will be left like this throughout the night. Anyone who wants to use them are most welcome to use as you wish and satisfy their sexual hunger”

Then only I realized that all was an act. The couple had wanted the wife to be raped in front of the husband and also humiliate him as well. My Mistress was also amused of the show. After that I saw many men and women used them to satisfy themselves and left them like rags hanging on to a wall. Some gay men also used his ass… poor chap.

The sales girl approached us with two of her friends, one with a male slave.

“Hi Madam. Meet my friends ..” and introduced them.

“We really like your slave as he is one of a kind here, him being brown. We were wondering whether we could use him. Of cause you also could at the same time use his white pig as you wish”

“What? Wow… never thought of that. But you cannot have any sexual things with him. After all we need to be careful”

“Yeh, we will not let him fuck her or let him lick/suck us… we will only use him to please us with dildos”

“Ok. If that’s the case, I am in”

My Mistress did not even blinked an eye, but agreed. Did not even asked me. We all went into a small room with wooden horses and lots of BDSM equipment’s. She handed me over to the other three girls and took the white slave with her. My gag was removed. Then three tied me to the wooden horse and started to pound on me… while one would fuck me in the ass, the other would come and give her cock to suck. The dildos were in different sizes and shapes… and my poor ass was getting the beating of a life time. I could see that my Mistress also has tied the other slave to a wooden horse and fucking him hard with her Dildo. Both of us were kept facing each other and we were made to hold from each others heads while they took turns. I was removed from the frame and the mouth dildo was fixed. They let me lie on my back and lifted my legs from behind and started fucking me again. The others will come and sit on my dildo face and get them fucked as well. My Mistress also joined the fun and both of us were used to satisfy all of them.

Finally the night came to an end around 4am next day morning. We got dressed and came back to our apartment. I was so tired, abused and used.

“How do you like the evening darling”

“I am in pain Madam. My ass and mouth are really hurting. Moreover, I am hurt inside as well”

“oh why is that?”

“You took that man’s thing into the mouth and enjoyed so much… ”

“Oh baby… that is nothing… I did not get him to screw me. It was just my mouth. Besides, how can I resist some thing so nice… big, wide, long… unlike whatever I have seen. My hubby has the smallest and yours is average, but that thing was the biggest so far” she said as what she did was nothing to be worried about.

“But you also put it in my mouth”

“Yeh… I wanted you to enjoy that monster as well. I saw how hard on you were when I was sucking it… tell me the truth. Didn’t you like it and didn’t u like seeing me enjoying it, eh?”

“NOOOOOO…”

“Then why were you hard… even now I can see you are getting a hard on”

“Well, it was kind of….”

“There you are … I knew it”

“But please don’t do it in future”

“Well, it all depends on how you take care of me, satisfy me and how you behave. All in your hand baby. I will not go behind those … don’t worry”

“Man, you are so hard… come lets go to bed. I want to sleep and enjoy a cock in me.”

Once in bed, she turn the other side and wanted me to insert from behind to her pussy. This is something both of us enjoyed from those days. She will go to sleep, while I slowly fuck her, extremely slowly so that she will not wake up. Within no time, she was fast asleep and I was thinking of all what happened today, how people used me, how people fulfilled their sexual desires, how madam enjoyed another man’s dick… all those and I was rock hard. After a deposited a full load in her, I too drifted into sleep.

We rested for the entire day and flew back the day after. She made me take all her used cloths for washing and all the equipment’s with me. She continue to torment me with remote but plug while in plane as well. Her husband met her at the airport and kissed and she went home with him as if nothing happened for the last few days. I went home and slept the entire day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment