Thursday, May 18, 2023

5. From Boss to Servant - In Office

 

Chapter 5 – In office

Next day, I went to office early morning. She came after I went in and just ignored me and went to her room. She had a smaller room than mine, but was right next to each other. After she sat and got ready for her work, I get a message on office chat

“Go get me a coffee and a pack of cigarettes. You will come to my room and get the money from me”

I was doing some work and wanted to complete it and go meet her. But;

“I TOLD YOU TO COME HERE…. NOW” came the next message. I immediately got up and went to her room. She was staring at me as if I have committed the biggest crime. I took the money she has left on the table and went out to get her stuff. I came and kept both the coffee and pack of cigs on her table and turned back to go to my seat.

“I did not ask you to leave or leave this on my table…. Is that the way to serve me?” she shouted… I was scared others could hear. I quickly took both to my hand and stood near her while she was attending to some email. She kept me standing for good 2 minutes before she ordered me to keep on the table and be “dismissed”.

When I went to the desk, there was a meeting request from her just after lunch, for 2 hours, which was clashing with a meeting I had. When I proposed a new time, she shot back “change your calendar the way I want” which ultimately I did. During lunch, she had lunch with me without much talk, but was talking with all the others in the room. She ignored couple of times I tried to make conversation with her. After lunch, she got up and washed her hands and said;

“Clean my lunch boxes and leave it in my room. I am going out for a smoke with others” and left me. I wonder how many noticed me washing her boxes and leaving it in her room. But had no choice as I did not want to make her angry. Rest of the day went on without much ado. At 2pm, she got up and went to the meeting room before me. I too took my laptop and went to the meeting room and closed the door. She was at the head table where, general I sit. So I took the other chair and was about to sit.

“Did I give you permission to sit?”

I quickly got up and stood.

“Fix the laptop to the projector and you may stand and do the presentation and explanation. You will take notes standing”

So the meeting began. It was one heck of a meeting. In a while she took the chair next to her and put her legs onto it and now as if she is the boss and I am the subordinate. She found faults with each and every paragraph and also on format. In fact, she turned the formats upside down and wanted me to do all those changes. 

“I simply cannot understand. You are supposed to be so qualified, but cannot do a simple thing like this procedure” she said for which I just looked down.

“I am quite disappointed in you. As I said, each time I review and give feedback you will be humiliated and punished, which I intend to do today evening when we go to your place”

During the meeting, some people came to room to meet me. I had to turn them away in the context of reviewing an official process with her. Sometimes, she turned them away saying I was too busy and she needed my time. During the meeting, she made me go to tea room to fix her coffee. While she was having coffee, I was made to drink plain tea. Once or twice, she came near me and pulled from my ear as well when she was scolding me… and also knocked on my head many times as if a teacher is doing a class to her pupil. Each time I opened to explain my thinking, she shouts back and says;

“Shut up. Do as I tell you, you useless, pathetic slave”

Anyway, after the meeting I did my official work quickly so that I could go home at the same time she is leaving. But late in the evening, I get a message.

“I am going to the gym with others. You may go home and be ready for me. Do the changes to documents also”

Sinking my thoughts, I complete my work and saw her going to Gym in gym cloths. I went home and waited for her. She came to my place around 6pm. She was full of sweat after the workout. She ordered me to bring her a cool drink. When I served her, she made me remove her shoes and sniff her socks… the sweaty socks.

“Get up and pull your panty shorts to your knee level, do not pull it all the way down. I like to see you naked with panties down to your knees…. Ha ha ha”, which I did.

“Now tell me the things you did wrong from today morning”

“Questioning you, not coming to your room at the time you wanted and all the mistakes on the processes”

“Good. So now it’s time for punishment… you will be canned… canned hard” she said and took a long cane from her bag. I was humiliated and scared by looking at that cane. It was chick and long. In fact she had one more which was much thinner.

“Go to the main table, turn around and bend over that chair… make sure your ass is lifted and exposed nicely for me to use”

“These two will be your friend from today onwards. This thick one is Mr. Monster and this thin one is Mrs. Slimmy. You will remember their names from today onwards and when I tell you, you will bring the correct friend with you”

“oh… and I intend to add more friends in different sizes for you very soon… you will have lot of company” she said and laughed.

“Now… questioning me will be worth 20 strokes, not coming to my room will be 20 strokes and mistakes on documentation will be 30 strokes… a total of 70. Each time I punish, you will count the stroke and thank me by saying “thank you nona”, understood?”

“yes nona” oh god, she is going to cane me …. I never expected her doing this to me, but now I am at her mercy.

“You will stand still until I complete the punishment… if you try to avoid or I feel that you are not properly in stance, the count will go back to 0 and start all over again. So it’s my advice, however much the pain is, you better be still and take all as a man… ok?”

“Understood nona”

She started stroking me, first lightly but with each caning, she hit hard. I was counting and thanking her after each stroke. After only 5 strokes, I could not take it anymore and started screaming and crying.

“You can scream as much as you want, I do not care… but think of the explanations are you going to give your neighbors? So, if I were you, I will keep numb boy…..”

“Please nona, have some mercy… please… please… it hurts so much. I never wanted this … please have mercy”

“Ha ha ha… mercy? Never wanted it? Why, weren’t u the one who wanted me to dominate you… so this is part of it… remember you loving watching men being beaten by women????”

“Please… that’s only on movies… I cannot take it anymore.. please I beg you”

“Sorry dear… this is what you wanted and in fact, I am really enjoying this”

“Enough talking… NOW GET BACK to the position BOY” she shouted. Reluctantly, I took my position again and she continue to beat me… each time I cry and bit my tongue… my ass was on fire and tears fell down my eyes. I feel my skin is splitting in some places, places where repetition strokes were made. After completing 30, she stopped to take a rest. She removed her gym top and now was only with her gym bottom, showing off her lovely boobs. She lit a cig;

“That’s the 30 for making a mockery of processes. You may stand up”

“Stand still and be attention until I smoke. Hands horizontal so that I can keep the ashtray”

“You know what baby… I think I am enjoying this… the power over you and seeing you being humiliated and hurt has turned me on…. I think am getting lot of juice down there” and smiled. 

While still crying, I stood in attention with my arms forward. She kept the ashtray and started to smoke nicely while I was crying. She seems to be really got into this and the fact that it turns her on means that she will never stop this going forward… it will only make her eager for more. Once in a way, she will swing the cane to make a noise.. each time she does it, her boobs swing nicely and I was getting a hard on. But could not get up it properly with the pain down there. I could not even feel the ass as I was made to hold the ashtray for her use with both hands. She went behind me and started to feel my ass.

“Oh… lovely… you have got swallow marks here.. many… ha ha ha… and I see that from some place, it’s bleeding. Let me pull your panty shorts up so that it will help blood getting all over. Besides, I love to see those blood lines. You will wear this panty shorts for one week until I tell you to wash. Understood?”

“Yes Madam….”

“Keep the ashtray aside and go and bring the detoll bottle. I will treat it nicely”

When I brought it, I was made to hold onto the ashtray be in attention and she just poured detol on to my wounded ass… it was so painful and I screamed. She just laughed and said..

“That will do good. I need this back nicely again quickly so that I could keep on punishing it. Lets get your junda out thru the panty” and she pulled only the front portion of my panty, until my caged cock popped out. 

“Ah… that’s the way I like it… your trunk out and in attention for punishment”

She completed smoking the cig and wanted me to keep the ashtray aside. Afterwards, she took the Mrs. Thinny and got ready to continue with the punishment.

“Now the rest… 20 each to hands. One hand at a time stretch and bring it forward. DO NOT take when I bring down the cane… the count will be reset, remember”

I did as she wanted. She started pounding on my palm and I started counting and thanking her. By the 5th stroke, I took the hand away as I could not take the pain.

“Big mistake boy… back to 0 now… hmmm… start counting”

“Oh no madam.. please don’t it was too much, I could not bear”

“not my problem… it’s your problem. Quickly now… stretch.. I do not have the whole fucking day”

I gave my hand again and she beat me severely for 20 times and another 20 to other hand. In total I received 75 as once it was made to 0, after reaching 5. I was like a small boy, crying loudly and tears and spit coming out of my mouth…. And my penis out thru the panty. I was in pain, embarrassed and humiliated. She just ignored me as if I do not exist and did not care at all of the suffering I was going thru. She lit another cig and sat on the long couch.

“Now thank my hands and the Mr. Monster and Mrs. Thinny for punishing you”

I kissed her hand and canes and said “thank you”

“I am sweating and my hand is paining after all that caning. Come take care of me…”

Sobbing, I followed her with my penis out and burning ass… I still feel blood coming out and sticking to the panty.

“You can start by liking all the sweat from my under arms, neck and under the boobs…. Do a proper job and lick out all my sweat. I need it super clean. You may lie next to me while doing it slave. Oh… one more thing.. you will not touch me while doing it… keep your hands back and do it.”

I started licking her under arm pits and started drinking her sweat, which was mixed with under arm deo. After all the sweat was licked away, I licked her neck. When it was time to lick the boobs, she got up and came from behind the couch and leaned forward so that her boobs were hanging down from the front of the couch. I loved to see those beautiful boob hanging like that and in the past get her to put in my mouth for sucking. I crawled under her with my arms back and started to lick the underneath of her lovely breasts. It was somewhat difficult to lick properly without lifting them, but I managed to put my face right at the base of the breast and clean the sweat. She ignored me and continue to smoke while watching TV. After I cleaned per boobs, she said

“Pull my gym bottom and clean my ass”

I pulled it down and pulled the thong also down. It was quite sweaty. Keeping my hand behind, I put my face into her ass cheeks and put the tongue in her ass hole and licked it up and down slowly, drinking all her sweat. She pushed her ass cheeks back so that my entire face is covered. I love those cheeks… round and big and have slept on it those days. She continue to watch TV, and time and again pushes her ass against my face. After what seems to be an hours or so, she stood up and removed the gym bottom completely and lied on her stomach on couch….

“You love the smell of me?”

“yes, Nona… it’s like heaven”

“Ok, then take my thong and put it around your neck… make sure front is near your nose. You can keep it all day even after I leave. Now lick me and make me cum”

I put her thong around my neck and I could get her the smell of pussy juice, piss and sweat combined. With her panties around my neck, I started liking her pussy… she was correct. She was full of juice. So she actually enjoys this.

“Are you getting lot of juice baby?”

“Oh, yeh Madam. You are full of juice”

“hmm… all that for you. You may drink every bit of it”

“Can I do it Madam? Please take me out of the cage?

“Lol… no way. I want you to suffer more. Do it with your mouth and make me cum. You will wait more”

I licked her madly for quite a while until she came loudly.

“Now, massage my arms… it’s hurting so much after I swung the same so hard”

Hurting her??? How much should I be in pain… besides, she is asking me to massage with the very hands that she beat a moment ago. She knows that it’s difficult to me, but just wanted attention and my whole focus on her. It was difficult at the beginning and she slapped me for doing it slow. I somehow other managed to bite the pain in my hands and massage her until she was satisfied. After I attended to her entire body, including head massage, she got up and wanted me to bring a new panty for her. With my cock out from the panty short and her panty around my neck, I went to the room and brought her a new panty which I had to put it on her and dress her again with the gym bottom. She sat on the couch said;

“You know what? I want you to maintain a log of all the punishments I give you”

“Like how Madam”

“You fool… think a bit… record all on an excel sheet with the date, what u did wrong, what was the punishment, lessons learnt, remarks etc. Cant you think of such a simple format?”

“Ok madam”

“Complete it and have it ready for me to review tomorrow at office”

“Ok Nona”

“Go bring your purse as well as my hand bag. Need to clean your purse. Bring a scissor also”

I brought both and handed over to her. She went thru my purse and took out all the money, credit, debit and ATM cards.

“You will not need only one credit card for any emergency and one ATM/debit card.” She said and cut all the other credit cards and debit cards.

“Tomorrow, you will take me to each of these banks, settle the credit cards and cancel them… and you will add me as a joint holder for each of your bank accounts, including fixed deposits. I will come in morning here and we shall go early in the morning and do the needful”

“Don’t worry, I will not use your money. I have enough and more. It’s just that, I will take full control of your money as I said earlier. I left Rs. 1000/= as your expenses. You are required to submit bills for each cent that you use….  After all, now that you are not drinking and smoking, you should not have much expenses, apart from meals….”

 “What about office functions and gifts madam. How should I contribute to those collections?”

“At that time, you ask for a loan from me in front of the others. I will give you money on the context of a loan … that way, you will have to beg me, in front of others… super” and laughed.

“Each Friday, you will present me a power point deck with all your expenses, punishment log, your daily working diary and SLA achievement report. I still have not decided on the SLAs.. will soon introduce”

“Not only that, from today onwards you will manage my funds. Not actually manage, but keep a track of all my expenses so that I know where I am spending more. This is something I always wanted to do, but never had time. Now that I have a butler, you will do it”

“But how will I know your expenses Mistress?”

“Generally, I put all my receipts in the purse. So each day, you will come to my room and request for my purse… and take all the receipts, including credit card expense slips. I only want to see the major expenses… the small ones, I am not interested.”

“Ok Madam. May I have all your receipts as of today?”

She handed over a bunch of receipts.

“Put them to an income/expense sheet and show me weekly, how I am doing… you will need to suggest how I can save money on monthly basis”

“Ok madam”

“Also, go and remove, DVD cable and the stereo cables and put it the cupboard in the hall. Oh… and also the washing machine table as well… you can do all the washing using your hands. Hand me that keys afterwards.”

“Bring me the satellite TV remote. I will put a parental lock so that you will be deprived on watching all those and listening to music as well. Only when I want, I will use it with the code. Of cause, you will have the general TV for you to watch the boring Sinhala dramas… ha ha ha”

I removed the cables and locked them in the cupboard and handed over the keys to her. She used the remote to lock all channels. Now there is no way that I can watch any of the sports events, which was my favorite past time. Instead, I will have to watch the damn Sinhala tele dramas.

“I am going to take a change and go home. Install the CCTV system on my note pad, so that I can monitor you” and she left to get ready. I installed the SW in her tab and showed her how to operate and how to enlarge each of the cameras. She was very happy to see each corner of my house.

“This is good.. now I can see you anytime I want… you cannot do anything without me seeing. Remember, I will be watching you as and when I want… ha ha ha..”

“Time to me to go….. 8.30… you know what to do?”

I quickly went behind her, kneel and kissed her ass… she turned and;

“You will also worship me…. Make sure you do that when I enter and when I leave”

I held her shoes from both hands and worshiped her. She laughed and gave a lip kiss.

“Bring my stuff and come with me boy to the car”

“Like this Madam?”

“Yes, like that… at this time no one is around and neighbors cannot see what you are wearing or whether your penis is out. In fact, you will be like this until tomorrow morning…same cloths and my panties around your neck.”

I quickly took her bags and went behind her to the car. Me wearing panty trousers with penis out and her panty around my neck. I opened the door for her to get in and put her bags in the car.

“Oh… I almost forgot. There is a laundry bag in the back. Take it out and do the needful. From today onwards, I have decided that no washing will happen in my house. I will bring all the cloths, serviettes, carpets, bedsheets etc. here for you to wash, that includes my husbands and kid undies… and of cause my cloths. You love washing cloths, right?”

“But madam, that’s only your cloths…”

“Ha ha ha… you want to do it, do it as a whole… you have a problem of washing my husband’s undies ?”

“nnn… no. no. madam” I said hesitantly.

“Good. Now that the washing machine cable is removed, you will have to wash by hand… ha ha ha” she laughed wickedly. I was so ashamed.

“You will also iron and put it on the hangers … all my cloths, my hubby’s shirts and trousers, kid uniforms… all. The undies also needs to be properly ironed, folded and packed separately. Understood?”

“Yes nona.” She is giving me more work… not only her cloths, but her husbands as well. Kid cloths I do not mind, but what a humiliation for me to wash his undies.

“Remember to take the laundry bag from my car and put back the washed and ironed cloths back to my car each day. If I am not coming here after work, you need to take it in office car park.”

“Ok nona. I will do that”

“Bye slave.. what plans for the night?”

“No plans nona. You wanted me to be at home. So I will just stay”

“Why… you can enjoy your time by washing all these and doing the documentation???? I am sure you will enjoy… remember to make entries in the diary. I need to see how you utilize your time”

“Bye baby…” and gave her hand. I kissed it and off she went. I closed the gate and went inside.. lots of things for me to do. Washing, sweeping and cleaning the house, documentation …. Sign. It’s going to be a long night tonight. I went and started doing the changes she wanted on the documentation. I could not sit as my ass was full of marks and it was hurting each time I tried to sit. So, standing, I did the documentation on the computer. After about 1 hrs., I get a msg.

“What are you doing?”

“Doing the documentation standing, nona”

“Standing?”

“Yes nona. Cannot sit as it hurts after all the caning you did”

“Oh… I forgot…. Ha ha ha. Love it. So u are suffering because of me…?”

“Yes nona.”

“Did you sniff my panty?”

“Yes, nona… how did you know”

“Ha ha ha.. I know you better than you think. Tell you what. Put the panty across your face, and make sure to put it properly so that your nose is right there. Then go to the hall and kneel”

I have many things to do and she is asking me to do something else now. Anyway, I did the way she wanted and went to the hall and at the middle kneeled down.

“Turn around and face the camera. Hands behind your head. Look at the camera”

I did as she wanted.

“That’s ma boy… good. Now stay like that until I finish doing homework with my kid. Do not move an inch. I will be watching you”

Sigh… she used to control only when she was with me. Now, it seems like 24X7 as she can see everything. I kneeled with my hands behind my head and waited for her to text me. It was more than 1.5 hrs when she texted me back.

“ha ha ha… you are my slave alright baby. While I was doing kid’s homework, I was watching you all the time. Good boy. Now you can get up. Enjoyed my panty?”

“Yes, madam. But my knees hurt so much now”

 “That will be alight when you get back to other work. It’s quite late now and I am so exhausted after all the stuff I did today. I am going to sleep baby. You do your stuff now”

Exhausted?? What did she do.. apart from going to Gym and using the cane on me. I am the one who did all the work while she relaxed. She then sent me a pic of her… wearing a very flimsy nighty. She looked gorgeous. Her nipple could be seen thru the nighty. She is wearing this and going to bed with her husband and kid. I felt so jealous. Although I know that they do not have sex, he can day in and day out see her wearing these cloths and must be finding it difficult to control himself.

 “Good night and sweet dreams Nona” I texted and went back to do my work. After the documents, I took the cloths to the toilet. Since it was the weekend yesterday, there were many cloths. I took extra care for all her cloths as I knew she will inspect them than other’s cloths. Felt so embarrassed to wash another man’s underwear which also had piss stains. What to do… her orders. So I washed all of them and went and put it out. By the time I finished all that it was past mid-night and was so tired. Did not even take a wash, just went to bed and slept with my panty shorts, penis out and her panty around my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment