Thursday, May 18, 2023

4. From Boss to Servant - The weekend

 

Chapter 4 – The weekend

Next morning I woke up around 8am. No sooner I woke up, sent a good morning text to her and started my chore as she mentioned. I made sure that I made an entry in diary before and after each chore. I received a text around 12 mid days. That’s the time she has woken up. It just said “what are you doing?”, no loving message or tone. I had to explain what I was doing in a very polite loving way. Afterwards, each hour I kept on sending text messages of things I was doing, which included cleaning the house, sweeping, washing my cloths and her (of cause hand washed), washing the car and doing the garden. The CCTV guy also came in the morning (I had to change to my pants) and started fixing cameras. He was surprised when I said that I need inside as generally, cameras are fixed outside for security purpose. Anyway, this installation took a whole lot of time until late in the evening which prevented me in doing the procedures.

In the evening I get a text message.

“Have you completed the documentation, slave?”

“No Maam. Could not work on it as the CCTV was fixed”

“What? Not acceptable. You need to find time. Remember I will review it on Monday and if it’s not ready, prepared to be punished”

“Understood Maam. It will be ready on Monday without fail”

“That’s good. Hope you will not disappoint me and has all the details, just the way I want. If not, each time I review, you will be subjected to humiliation and punishment. So do a good job”

“Yes Nona, ok Nona”

In the night I get another message.

“Going out with hubby and his friends”

As a practice I used to ask her with whom she goes out and by mistake, I asked this time as well.

 “Thought I told you not to question me.. didn’t I?”

“So sorry Nona. Please pardon me”

“No you will not be. When I meet you I will look into this. Now that you asked, I am going only with husband. Kid at home. Will be late… quite late, of cause as we may end up clubbing today too”

“Ok nona, no problem nona, enjoy madam”

That night, I sat to complete my paper work. While doing it, just as yesterday she called me couple of times, just to let me hear she enjoys with others company. She was laughing and cracking vulgar jokes with her husband’s friends. Sometimes, the phone was on for hours during which time I put on speaker and get on with my work as I was eager to complete all the pending stuff today. I get a message as;

“How darling servant? What are you doing? How is the cage? J

“I am ok Mistress. Doing the processes you wanted me to complete. It’s very painful and I am really uncomfortable. Please have mercy on me and remove on Monday madam”

“Good boy… do the work and do not disappoint me. No… no mercy. You will be free when I want only. Now get back to work”

 I had to work until 3am next morning to finish the work. While sleeping, I get a text message saying “going home” when I checked it was 5.30am the next day. She has been out with her husband and friends (who I do not know, men women – I do not know), drinking and partying until 5.30 while I was busy doing work she ordered.

On Sunday I get a text saying for me to check mails. There was a mail indicating what I was supposed to do.

“Slave

Following is the shopping list that I need to my house. I have transferred money to your account. Go to the market (not the supermarket) and buy all the stuff. I am going to the salon and need to save time. That’s where by servant comes in handy. Meet me at Salon at 3pm where I will be getting a pedicure and a Brazilian. You will wear servants outfit and go shopping. Remember to submit all expenses and balance money on Monday.

Your Mistress”

So around 1.30pm I got permission to go out of the house. Of cause, she permitted me to go out via text, but wanted me to fill in a form and submit on Monday at office for her approvals. I was glad that I managed to go out… it was sickening to stay 1.5 days inside the house. I went and did the shopping as she instructed and bought items for her kid as well as husband, like shaving cream etc. I am now doing shopping for her and her family, while they are relaxing. I went to salon at 3pm as instructed and waited in the car until she text or come out. Around 4pm, she comes out with the saloon assistant to the car in the pre-text of showing her something in the car… but I know for sure, she wanted to humiliate me in front of the other girl.

“Ah butler.. did you do the shopping?”

“Yes Madam”

“Wow, you seems to have a butler also” asked the other girl.

“Oh yeh… he is my butler, servant and slave… all in one. Does everything I asked him to do. See, even now he did my shopping while I was relaxing at the salon”

“How nice… wish I also could have butler or a servant like that”

They jiggled while I unloaded the stuff from my car to hers.

“You are dismissed now slave” she said and went inside with the other girl. I went home and completed rest of my chores at home and the documentation. I managed to finish all the documentation and templates, but I am sure she will find some fault with them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment