Thursday, May 18, 2023

2. From Boss to Servant - The Change

 

Chapter 2 – The Change

“So you are on… very good… I am going to enjoy rest of my life with you around and making you my own slave who will do everything the way I want. Now, you may go to my car and there is a bag in that. Bring that … and do not look inside”

I went out and brought the bag which were not that heavy. She took it and dropped the contents of it to the floor. Tons of her used panties in different styles, thongs, g strings, half cuts, panty shorts, short underskirts, stockings etc.   

 “Well, you like wearing my panties….. so, I brought all my panties which I have been wearing for years for you to wear. See, some have worn out so much, even the elastic is lose and there are holes as well…” and laughed.

“You will saw them and wear later on. From today onwards, this lot will be the only undies that you wear and I intend to take aware all your underwear. As and when my current undies get worn off, I will pass it down to you… all my used, worn and torn panties… you like it isn’t it?”

“Yes, Maam”

“Ok good. Now remove your boxer short and wear something nice from here to see… after that, go get all your current undies for me to take and throw away. You will wear my panties to everywhere, office, gym, outing etc.”

She also went and changed herself to a flimsy nighty which is tight and glued to her body and short, exposing all her lovely legs.

For the rest of the day, she made me wear only the panties and made me do all what she wants. I was required to have intercourse with her 3 times until midday… and last time, I could get only a semi-errection and she did not cum properly. All other times, she came very loudly. I was made to have sex, wearing the panty all the time.

“Well, your performance is not that great last time. I will have to give you a “needs improvement” and only 75% of the SLA achievement in satisfying me. Remember, you gave me a needs improvement plan during the first year… now its your time to pay back….. show improvement. Just as you made me to document my improvement, which I never had to, I want you to now document how you would improve yourself. Understood?”

“yes Maam”

“I also need you to buy a CCTV system and install at every corner of this house. Not outside, but inside and provide me a link to see you 24X7 as and when I need to see u. Get it done by tomorrow which is Saturday so that when I come on Monday, you can install the software on my mobile”

“Ok Maam”

“Right. Serve me something to eat… after the meals, I want to go shopping…. Need some stuff and you may come with me as well now go you are dismissed…”

I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and served her, server her properly in a tray with some coffee. She was on couch and doing some work. She did not even look at me and continue to do her work. One of her straps in the nighty was fallen by her hand exposing half of her boobs. She continue to do her work for about 5 min making me stand next to her with her meal, coffee and pack of cigarettes on the tray… she ignored as me as I was not present at all. After a while, she kept her laptop a side and wanted me to serve her the sandwiches at couch. After I did it;

“Go fetch my mobile… I need to make some calls”

I bought her the mobile.

“I would like to rest my legs on a table”

I stated to pull the coffee table near her so that she can rest

“What are you doing?”

“I am trying to get you the coffee table closer so that you could rest the legs, Maam”

 “Why do u want to do that when you can be the table I want?”

Then only I realize what she meant. She wants me to be her furniture as well…. A human furniture. I slowly kneeled down and made myself a table. She kept both her legs on my back.

“ah… that’ what I like…. soft table, unlike the hard wooden one. You may look down and wait until I tell you… which may be couple of hours, you know…. You are not to shake …” ha ha ha

“Hello Darling, how are you?” I thought she was calling me. I looked up and only to see, she was on the phone.

“I really need a drink tonight and shake my legs, like we used to do …. We have not done it in ages… shall we go out tonight?............... ah, that’s great… check with both of them also and let me know … you do not have to worry about drink driving, I will bring my driver and come. Ok? So I will expect a call from you in about ½ hrs? ……………… ok great. C ya, bye bye”

She hang on the phone and continue with her meal. I was expecting her to tell me what was all that, but she did not say a word. Generally, Friday was our day for night outs and she looks like planning with someone else. The phone rang again.

“Hello… yes darling… ah… that’s great…. I shall be there by 9pm. Are we getting the boys also down? U did? Wow… that’s great. I have not seen him for quite a while… in fact more than 3 years I think….. ha ha ha.. yes, yes he must be still trying to fuck in me… .poor soul. Anyway, lets have a wild night today. I missed it so much… ok then… bye”

It looks like she was planning for the girls night out and as usual, getting some of the guys they flirt with. Sigh, this is something she never did and how can she do it now? It’s our day…

“Who was that?” I asked

“Beg your pardon? What was that?”

“Sorry Madam… I asked who was that?”

“Hello….. who the hell do u think you are? My boyfriend? Husband?.... you are just my servant you know… you read it a while back, remember that you said you will not ask any questions? You do not have any right to ask me what I do Mister”

“Sorry, Sorry maam”

“You better be sorry…. That will go against you for your performance for the day… Anyway, that was my friends… girls night out with our boys to dance and tease and you know what? You are also going to come… yes… as my driver and wait outside the club until I finish having fun. You like it?”

“No madam. Please don’t do it. It’s our night, the Friday night”

“Yes, that was earlier… but you are now my servant… the house boy… u expect me to go night clubbing with my servant? No way… from today onwards I will do what fits for me. Don’t worry… I will not have sex with anyone… but that does not mean that I will not have my fare of fun, you know… teasing others”

“Ok lets go out now… But tonight when you perform the role of my driver, you will have to wear that old sarong and the old shirt which I have kept it in your room… and you will be barefooted… just like the drivers should be” and smiled at me. She really is taking this very seriously and seems has all the intention of making me humiliated as much as possible. 

I got dressed and helped her also to dress. She was wearing her figure hugging office outfit with no bra inside. She opened her blouse until her breast lines are quite visible. Those days I would have scolded her, but nothing that I could do about her now. She made me drive to an up-market shopping mall and went into a lingerie’s shop. She bought all kind of panties and undies and made me to pay for all that.

“You know, since u took all of my undies, I am left with nothing. So I am buying all of them and you will pay for it dear….”.

She also wanted took me to a small shop which is more frequently visited by the lower income people. She asked for panty shorts and the ones brought by the sales lady were very cheap (and cheap looking as well), in many colorful colors – dark red, light and dark pink, orange, dark yellow, light green, bage, white etc.

“Do you have size for a person whose waist line 36?”

“Is it for you madam? If so, I think 36” will be too big for you madam. You mush be 29tish”

“Nah.. it’s not for me. It’s for him” and pointed at me. The sales girl was taken by surprise and I felt like dying…. What is she doing? She really is humiliating me in public now.

“he likes wearing female panties and undies, especially these thin ones…. Don’t u dear” she said and slightly pinched me, indicating me to say yes

“err… yes, yes… I like it” I said.

“oh… ok Madam. I will bring his size” said the sales girl and went inside. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated. She did not even blink an eye and she was just calm as a cucumber. When the sales girl got the sizes and panties, she also brought in the owner of the shop, who happens to be a fat woman in late 50s. She looked at me and laughed as if, “you freaking sissy”. Anyway, I felt a sense of relief when we walked out of that shop as looking at those two strangers laughing at me was terrible and pathetic.

“See honey. I bought 10 panty trousers for you to the cost two of my panties… ha ha ha”

Obviously, what she bought was top of the range, luxury undies and what she bought me was cheap ones from a small pavement shop.

By the time we went home it was around 6pm.

“Darling, you will have to dress me for the night… you love it isn’t it?”

“Yes Nona”

“You can start with my nails… make sure it’s the same color as my home people will notice otherwise. Also, I will come back here and change to my office cloths. Go iron my dress which is on the table and get the boots polished. Hurry up… lots of things to do”

She was in panty and bra only and made me to wear one of the newly bought panty trousers… the light pink one… it was tight and I could hardly get into it. Through the flimsy, thin cloth, my penis and balls are popping out. I doubt these shorts will last long as they are made with such thin material. She laughed at me and said I look like the yellow bird. With all her remarks, I removed her nail quetext and painted nicely with the same color…. Both on her fingers and toes, while she was watching TV. Afterwards, I left her in the room and went to iron her cloths… the thong she was going to wear and the bra was also to be ironed, together with the short black dress with a high cut on sides. Then I polished her boots nicely and went to see her.

“Done?... then lets go to bathroom…. You like washing me… so you get the chance to enjoy it baby”

Once inside the toilet, she first pissed and left the commode for me to flush it. While brushing her teeth, she made me kneel behind and kiss her ass, thru the panties. It was so lovely figure to see… the round and big ass of hers. I washed her nicely all over with her body soap… in that process, I also got wet and my panty shorts were all wet, showing off my dark skin. She took my penis out and stocked nicely… until I came in her hand. She laughed and said “Ah… that’s what I want… now it will go limpy which will make my work easy”. At that time I did not understand what she made. Anyway, after I wiped her nicely, she made me put on cream all over her nice body which I enjoyed thoroughly. I then put on the thongs and took the bra to put on her…

“no, no need of that. I will go braless. After all, you are the one who taught me to go braless all over and now, I loved it so much… love the attention I get when I go… men eyes just pops out…”. Oh god. How can she do it? I am not with her and she is now going half naked clubbing…then again I cannot ask her not to, as I am the one who first sent her in public braless, when she was opposing. Time for her to pay back …. sigh

After I put on the dress, half of her boobs will be out as it was a very deep cut dress… to top of all, her nipples could be quite visible as the cloth was very thin. She looked fabulous in her dress with high-heel boots. She wore some of the perfumes and wanted me to get dress in driver’s outfit… the old sorong and the old shirt. Underneath, I had to wear the short panty and no slippers were allowed.

“darling, come here” she called me to the room.

“Now when I am gone, you are not to masturbate. You know that, right?”

“Yes Maam”

“How can I trust you?”

“I will not do it madam. I promised”

“Oh.. your promises… you have promised me so much those days, but you yourself admitted that you at lease masturbate 3 time after I go home… haven’t u told me?”

“Yes, Maam… I used to. But this time I will not do”

“Nah… do not think I can trust you. Now go and get my hand back like a good servant”

After I brought the hand bad, she took out something… and when I saw it, I was shocked. It’s a cock-cage, which I have seen on internet.

“I ordered this from ebay sometime back and got it only day before. See it’s stainless steel… and just the right size I think. Remember, you used to tell me about these things and how women lock their men when they go out with others… now, it’s time for you to experience it honey”

“Please… please.. please no Maam”

“Shut up and remove your cloths… “ she said and sat on the edge of the bed. When I did not remove my sarong, she pulled me closer and removed the sarong and pulled down my panties until my knee level.

“Now stand straight and lift your hand and keep it behind your neck…. I will hurt you, if you do not do what I want.. ok”

I stood there not knowing what to do… she pulled from my balls and pushed them through the cock ring… and then pulled it more and stretched it. Then she took my limb penis thru the ring and started inserting the cage to the cock. That cage was small, about an inch smaller than my limb cock. She applied some cream and slid it all the way until it met with the ring and put the padlock in. I was shocked and embarrassed. What is happening to me? Overnight I am being converted to a total slave as she wishes. My balls were so tightly griped and the penis was squized into the cage… it was hurting.

 “Maam… it hurts Maam.. please remove it”

“Nah, you will get used to it.. put some of this cream or oil once in a way and lubricate… you will where this until I decide to take off.. may be hours, days, weeks, months… or even years” and she put the keys in her waist chain.

“Looks nice, isn’t it?” She was admiring her work. I did not say anything as I knew she will not change her mind.

“You will wear this all day and night… will go to work, and outside and will also sleep with it….Now wear the panties and sarong and go drop me off. Once you drop me, you have to come home and start writing the processes, I wanted you to finish. Also the templates of reports and presentations. Understood?”

“Yes, Madam”

“I will call text you when I need you to come and pick me. I do not want to call you or talk to you. You also cannot call me, or will not call anyone else. I will check your phone. You will do what I have ordered you to do…. While I am enjoying Friday night out drinking, dancing and merry with my friends and toy boys, you will be busy at home, alone, almost naked, working on what I have ordered you to do… to top it off,  wearing the cock-cage and suffering each time you get a hard on… What do u think of the darling? Like it or not?“

“It’s terrible madam. Please release me from this. I do not mind you enjoying yourself and doing all what you want from home… but not this maam”

“Ha ha ha… I cannot trust you baby… don’t worry… you and still piss thru the hole and that’s medically quite safe. We need to buy more of these toys… lets do a visit to Singapore next month. I have a whole heap of things to buy for you”

“Enough talking, lets go now. BTW – there is a wig in the bag I gave you. Wear that as well. Do not want my friends to recognize you”

“Also, from the time you return, I want you to maintain a time-table of what you were doing… what time you came back, what time you started writing specs/procedures, what time u eat.. etc.etc. Ok?”

“Ok Maam”

We drove to her friends office and picked up each one of them. She was sitting in front seat and the friend backseat. She could hardly cover her legs with the dress… if it’s like this in a normal seating position, wonder how it will be in the night club in those high chairs… surely her red thong is going to be visible each time she cross her legs. We arrived at the club Sugar and she waited until all her friends got down.

“Paala, you are disposed now. I will text you when you are needed again. Now go home without going anywhere else and be on time to pick me.. .understood?” she called me by the name Paala, which indicating that she is putting me down to a real servant/driver.

“Yes Maam” and then I waited until she disappear into the crowd and went home.

While going home, I was thinking how both of us were clubbing the week before… how we danced body hugging, kissing and drinking. Today, she is going to do all that with someone else while I am carrying out her order at home, alone. What have I got into???

No comments:

Post a Comment