Thursday, May 18, 2023

8. From Boss to Servant - Request for Permission

 

Chapter 8 – Request for permission

It was time for our regular school mates catch-up. I casually mentioned this to her while at work.

“So, are you going?”

“Yes Maam.. thinking of joining. Have not been out with them for a while now”

“Have you confirmed?”

“Yeh, I said I will come”

“and who gave you permission to go out?”

“err… no… but I was thinking…”

“No more talk. You know what to do. The fact that you could not remember the process will earn you punishment Mister.” She said annoyingly. I knew I was in trouble. I have already confirmed with my friends and generally I was the first to go there and play merry. If she does not allow me to go, what am I supposed to say? I took a printout of the form “Request for permission to go out with friends”, filled it and went into her room. As usual, she kept me standing and waiting.

“What is it?”

“Madam, I filled the form request for permission to go out with my friends madam”

“No… you will not go. Stay at home” She did not even look at the form nor asked me when it was. I stood there without knowing what to do.

“Please madam. I generally do not go out and this is after quite a while. If I do not go, they will ask me why and they may even come to my place in search of me”

“I do not care. You handle it. After all, you confirmed them without getting permission from me. So, no way that I will allow you to go”

“Please madam, please. I beg you to allow me to go. I will do anything you want before and after I go madam”

“hmm….. ok. Let me think about it. Submit the form once we go home. You are dismissed”

I came out of the room, not knowing what to do or, what she has in mind and whether she will allow me to go. That day, when she came home after she was served with her usual coffee and cig., I went to her with the form like a small child going to a teacher requesting for permission to go out from class. She was as usual was in her short frock she wears home without bra and only panty inside. She was having the coffee in my backdoor garden which is securely fenced so that neighbors cannot see. I went there and stood beside her, thinking that she will speak to me. I could see from her face, that she is still annoyed with me and ignored me until she completed her cig.

“Madam, may I speak”

“What????”

“Madam, the requisition form for permission…”

“When is it?”

“Coming Friday Madam”

“Let me see the form” she took the form and started reading.

“Where is the justification? You expect me to complete that part? Go complete this properly and bring. You cannot even fill a simple form like this,…. Idiot” and she threw the form at my feet. I collected it and went inside and checked all the parts and filled it properly and went to meet her again.

“Justification – since you have not met them for a long time? Is this a proper justification paala?”

“Nona, that’s the only thing I can think of”

“Yeh, I know.. with that small brain of yours you cannot think much. Anyway, what time are you requested permission for?.... what until 1am next day? Who do you think you are? What the hell are you going to do until 1pm? You think that you deserve it?”

“Please nona. I just want to meet the friends and have a good time”

“What about me? My needs. Who will serve me until you return? You know that you are there only to look after me and my needs…”

“But nona…. I did … I did all what you want and will do in future as well. It’s just this one day”

“And you want Rs. 5,000/=. What the heck are you going to pay for? A ring or something?”

“No madam… just drinks and you know…”

“No way that you will get 5000 mister. You do not drink also now, nor smoke… and 5000? I can have my pedicure done for that amount. Are you crazy to bust up so much?” She shouted at me. As she said, she spends more than that for her nails and hair… not to mention the amounts she spends when she go out with her friends or when she goes shopping spree. She spends excess of 50K per outing with her friends some days and used my credit card as well. Here I am asking for my money and that too, she is making me beg and cry for.

“Madam, can I at least have 4000?”

“Nope… too much. I will allow give you only 2000. Find a way to manage with that. Remember to submit the expense sheet and show me how that 2000 was utilized….”

“ok nona” I said as I did not want to negotiate further and loose what she was going to give me also.

“hmmm… ok..You will have to pay for this slave. Heavily. I am not happy.”

“Pay….. meaning nona?”

“Pay by money… and by punishment. “

“Ok madam” I said as it was so important for me to go and meet my friends. Those days, I do not care and do not ask or beg like this. Spontaneously, I do what I want and go to places I want. But now, she has made me beg and beg big time… on top of it, I have to pay by receiving punishments she is going to administer as well as pay with money.

“You will organize a drinking session for me and my friend on Saturday, that’s the very next day. I will expect you to bring the booze, finger food and dinner… you will be the butler in front of them and do all the chores in the party… fixing drinks, making and serving dinner to even ready to be used by my friends if they request to… understood?”

“Yes Madam..” she is making me pay for the party and also going to make me pay by humiliating in front of her friends. What does she mean by her friends using me? For what?

“You will wear the tight I am going to get you, of cause underneath only panty and be bare body on top, wearing only a bow-tie. No shoes. Bear footed. After serving us, you will stand next to us and will wait until we give you orders”

“Understood Madam”

She is going to put me in a tight… what tight? I do not have any.. I have no idea what she had in mind, but said ok for everything as I was eager to go out with my friends.

“Still I am not in agreement to let you have fun until 1.30 next day… you will return at 10pm max. that’s the curfew time for you.”

“But nona, we only meet at 9pm”

“Cannot help. Get them to come early… after all you are the man in the gang right….?”

“But….. but nona, I am organizing the party for you also next day….”

“That does not matter… my decision is final. I have told you not to ask questions, correct?”

“Yes nona…. Sorry nona”

“Yes, you will be sorry now… go get Mr. Monster and Miss Thinny. Time for me to administer some discipline into you.”

After I brought the canes, she made me stand against the wall, with spread legs and arms and started beating me, this time all over my back body. I was screaming and begging for her mercy, but she was really mad with me for going out and belted each stroke hard. She also pinned cloth pegs on my nipples and balls and used the cane to get rid of them. When they come out, I was required to wear them again for her to take out with the cane. It was like a game to her and I was suffering under her arm. She made me kneel and receive the canning to my foot and palms as well. After what seems about two hours, she stopped and got me to as usual, massage her hands, feet before she got her satisfied with my mouth.

“Now you know the proper process of requesting for permission, don’t u darling?”

“Yes Madam.. very much”

“Hmm… you always learn the hard way…. You also know how difficult it is to get permission from me, right?”

“Yes nona”

“Better keep in mind… be it going out or request for money or anything, I will not let you have the things your way…. This lesson should teach you not to bring that many requests and even if you do so, you will be made to pay before I make a decision, understood?”

“Yes madam”

Next day at office while on her way to her room, she dropped in by my room and gave me a bag and wanted me to check out what’s in it. When I checked, there was a white color women tights, a black bow-tie and a silky French maid apron. I looked up at her and she smiled and said;

“That will be your uniform for my party dear. The tights is one of my old ones and I am sure you should be able to get in. Wear the apron on top to cover your bulge. I do not want my friends to get worked up by looking at it.”

“Do I have to wear these nona… I will do all, but let me be in normal cloths”

“Nah… I need to show my power to my friends… and kind of service I get from slaves like you. Why don’t u go to the toilet and wear the tight under the trouser? Go, do it now” She instructed.

I took the bag and went to the gent and wore the tights.. it was very tight and could be easily seen that it has been worn quite a bit. My panty trousers were quite visible underneath. I came back to my seat, but she wanted to meet her in the conference room. Once inside, she locked the doors and asked me to pull the pants down. I was scared as there may be others coming in, but she insisted. I did as she asked and she made me walk about only with tights. By looking at her, I can tell that she is quite satisfied of what she is seeing.

“Wow… you look sexy in that slave and that panty is also visible. You need to wear a pink color one underneath on Saturday … ok?”

“But nona, others can see that”

“Yes, that’s the whole idea. I want them to see that you are wearing women undies” she said and opened the conference room doors. I quickly wore my pants and went to my seat. She was trying to show case me in office also I think.

Friday arrived and after work I wanted to go quickly and meet my friends. I went to her room to tell that I am going.

“Remember what I said and be at home by curfew time”

I said ok and quickly went off. She said she will go home and have a quite night.

I was so happy that I was going to enjoy time drinking and smoking with my buddies. Finally some fun for me, the way I wanted. After meeting the guys, I had couple of scotch quickly as I was so much looking forward to it. We had few more shots and had a good time discussing our lives. When it was time for me to go to the toilet, I had to use the commode as I was scared if I had used the urinal, my friends would see my cage and the panties. So like a woman, I had to sit and urinate. There were several rounds of whiskey and beer and obviously that Rs. 2000 was not enough. When it came to my turn, I had to use my credit card also for another 3500+. I thought to myself that she will not notice it and used it. Besides, I cannot let down in front of my friends too. Anyway, time went by and it was around 9.45 that I noticed the time. I told the guys that I have a call in the night with a US client and excused myself. As I got into the car, I got a text message from her asking where I was. I lied to her saying that I am about to get the car into my place as the time was around 9.55. it will take another good ½ hrs for me to hit home. I went home smoking a cig as well (after a long time). At home I was about to hit the bed, when I heard the front door opened. There she was standing at the entrance.

“Hi baby… I just came home to check on you. Are you ok?”

“err… yeh… me… yes, yes Nona” I was muttering.

“Why are you muttering dear… trying to hide something from me?” and she came closer to me.

“No… no. no. nona”

“Let me give you a kiss… I missed you slave” and she kissed me on the mouth. No sooner she kissed me, she backed off.

“Did you have drinks? And smoke as well?”

“No nona, I did not have” I lied

“Don’t lie to me slave. Tell me the truth” and she pulled from my ear.

“Tell me the truth I said bitch”

“Yeh… yeh nona. Had one drink and a puff nona”

She slapped hard across my face and said;

“I told you the rules … you know the rules… but still you did just the opposite?”

“Sorry nona… I could not resist as the friends asked me to drink”

“So, if they ask you to jump to a well also, will you do it”

I did not say anything, but looked down.

“I knew you were going to do it. That’s why I went and hang around with my friends until now. I am sure you came late as well, correct?”

“No nona. I came before 10”

“Ok. Lets see on the CCTV system” and she went to the system and had a look at the recording there. I completely forgot that she can use the system and see what time I go or come. When the clip showing my car entering the gate, the time read as 10.23. She still the clip and turn to me.

“So your 10pm is 23 minutes late?”

I did not say anything but stood there looking down.

“Answer me slave” and she started slapping my face.

“Sss…so…sor… sorry nona… I am sorry”

“Sorry.. you idiot, I gave you permission and specifically gave you instructions and the very first day you went out, you have broken all that. How do you want me to trust you now?”

She was shouting now and was very annoyed. She went and brought the canes.

“Removed all your cloths… including the panties”

I removed all and stood naked in front of her. She did not say anything, but started beating me with Mr. Monster. Not a sound, but she kept on beating me. I was trying to avoid, but it landed all over my place. I dropped to the floor and tried to cover my ass, but she continued to cane me on other parts..

“Please madam… please… I am really sorry… I will not do it again. Please stop. Aiyo, please stopped” I was crying and begging her. But none went to her ears and she continues to beat me. She stopped momentarily only to remove her blouse exposing her breast and to lit up a cig. As I stood up, she continue with her cane… beating me all over my body. No counting, no specific places, but all over the body. I started running away from her, but she continue me to the kitchen and beat me on the kitchen floor as well. I could not hide or run away from her as she was like a witch behind me and was not saying anything and let the cane do all the talking. She hit me until Mr. Monster split into two. She made me stand with hands behind my head at the rear of the house, where she gave me permission and beat me on my ass. I could not shout as the others could hear. She took me inside and beat more. After about 20 minutes her massive beating stopped and I was crying like a baby… my face was full of tears and spit all over my body.

“Worship me” she said and pointed the cane to her feet. I quickly worshiped her and said

“I am sorry madam, I will not do it again. So sorry nona… please have mercy and forgive me”

“that’s tight.. you will not do it again as I will not give you permission here after. You will have to earn it back” and pushed me with her feet. I fell down on my stomach, exposing my ass. She continued again on my ass.

“Come here… I am going to make you pay more today” she told and took me by the ear and took me to the bed room. She opened my wall cupboard and told me to bring the old wooden chair in the kitchen, which used to be used by my servants when they come to do my work. It was a cane woven chair, but all the cane were broken and there was a big hole in the middle. She asked me to move some of my cloths which were hung in the cupboard and made me keep the chair inside the cupboard. I was asked to sit on the chair. Afterwards, she brought some ropes and tied me tightly into the chair. My hands back and my feet bound to each of the foot. She tied a rope onto each of my nipple rings and took the other end on from the pole which is used to hang my cloths. At the end, she tied two bottle of water and let it go… now, my nipples were stretched out taking the full weight of the bottles. I cried with pain.

“Ok. Me going home now. You will be locked inside this cupboard like a dog, until I come tomorrow morning on my way to drop the kid for swimming. You will be in dark, naked and will sleep like that inside the cupboard…”

“Oh nona. How can I sleep or wait like this. Please remove me. I will not do anything wrong again”

“Too late… this is how you will pay for all what u have done wrong today… going against me and not listening to me. You need to always learn it the hard way… now suffer while I go home and sleep nicely”

She said and closed the door. Afterwards, I hear her locking the door and then the main door…. Finally heard her car being pulled out from my house. It was pitch dark and here I am alone, naked, tied hard to a chair, pain all over my body from the marks she left by caning me and bottled hung onto my nipples. All my enjoyment is gone now and was thinking what a mistake that I did. I am now starting to regret that I agreed for this relationship. I am suffering at her arms all the time and she is not shy in hitting me or hurting me either. Thinking about it, I drifted to sleep as I was so tired… but it was difficult to sleep with the pain, uncomfortable and nipples were hurting. On and off I fell into sleep, until she came next day and took me out of the prison cage.

She told me to complete all my household chores and be ready to receive her and her friend by 6.30 in the evening. They wanted to start early. She got me to lick her until she came and went off to pick her kid from swimming and then to her place. I was so tired and sleep as I could not sleep properly, but managed to finish all work. I wanted to sleep, but was scared that she will be watching. Had a load of her household cloths, dusters, cloth rags also to wash and a whole heap of her household cloths to be ironed. It was like, I am working at a laundry. She seems to be wearing at least 2 to three panties per day, especially during weekends, going by the number of panties that I washed. By 6pm, I got dressed with the attire she provided … I looked a really sissy in her tights and pink panties. The French maid apron was a small one which only covered my cock. It was obvious that she made me wear it to humiliate me apart from covering my parts.

She came first and then her 3 friends came in. I was made stand at the main door, like a doorman to great them at the door and take their hand bags away. They all were surprised… 1) the place was new 2) having me dressed like a sissy and addressing them as madam (who I was) 3) Extravagant food and drinks (which I paid for). My nona as usual was braless with short mini with low front cut white dress. She was looking awesome and sexy with half of her breasts out and exposing her legs. Her friends were also nicely dressed. Almost all of them were also bra-less and were all in different sizes. Each greeted my Madam and inquired about me.

“Who is this men?”

“Oh.. just ignore him. He is my butler and servant boy”

“Wow… so much luxury for you?”

“Yeh. I am living a high-life. He servers me in every capacity… driver, servant, slave, house boy and even that…”

“Wow… lucky you. How is he in that???”

“Hmm… pretty much ok… he needs to satisfy me always… otherwise, he is punished”

“Yeh, can see some marks all over his body. Did he not satisfy you yesterday?”

“oh no.. that’s for disobeying me. He learnt it hard yesterday….”

 “Paala, get busy now rather than waiting like a plum pudding… serve these nonas drinks and food” I was ordered. I felt shy in front of them, but had to obey every instruction given to me. They started enjoying the night with talks, drinks and music. Whenever I was not needed, I was made to either stand by my nona or kneel next to my nonas legs. She even made me massage and kiss her shoes. Her friends were amused as to what sort of a person I was and how she treated me. They started dancing as well and really was enjoying, while me standing in attention until I receive my next command. After while they rested and was having drinks when one of the friends told my nona;

“Can we also get our legs massage dear… they are so painful”

“Oh, why not… he is there to look after you all. Go Paala, go and massage that miss’s legs” I was ordered. I felt embarrassed. Here I am half naked and in serving capacity, and not she is also giving me orders to be at others legs. But I had to follow her instructions. I went and massage one by one while they were laughing and having a good time. Late into the night they went home. As usual, I was made to lick her ass and pussy until she came before I was made to clean the place. After she left around 3am next morning, I went and slept… deep into the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment